napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

54 year old new member intro and questions

Pete54

Hi, my name is Pete, I am 54 and live in Vancouver, BC Canada. I started working out when I was 17, but got serious after turning 20, when I moved to South America, where I lived for about 10 years and got involved into competitive Powerlifting. I used Deca and Testoviron occasionally when I was 24, but at low doses, i.e. 100mg Deca and 150 Test bi-weekly, for 2 or 3 months max. Then I would rest for 6 months and repeat.
I came back to Canada, got married and had very little time to work out. I got involved into martial arts and played other sports like soccer and tennis, but gym time was very limited.
I suffered a complete quadriceps tendon tear at work back in 2016 that required surgery and a lengthy recovery. I had to wear a leg brace for 3 months and be pretty much a couch potato for 3 months. I started going to the gym again initially to do some rehab exercises but eventually fell in love with the gym life again.
I lost a bunch of weight and got strong, so I decided, after a year to try doing a simple 12-week steroid cycle: Deca 250mg x week, Test E 350 x week and 50mg Winstrol oral a day (last 4 weeks). I used letro at the beginning but switched to Arimidex 0.5 EOD.
I am 6’1, body weight is 245lbs at probably 15% BF. I don’t smoke, or drink and I am healthy in general. I completed the cycle and PCT about six months ago. I feel very well, and I am planning to do another cycle in a couple of months. I would like to do a clean bulking cycle and was wondering if you would give me some feedback. This is what I have in mind: 16 weeks of Deca, Eq and Test, starting with a four-week course of T-bal. My goal is to get into the best possible shape and get stronger to possibly go back into powerlifting. I am in no rush, and not willing to try crazy toxic stuff with lots of sides to get there.

Thank you. It a pleasure to be a member of these forums.

Since you are looking at an oral kickstart, you need to have liver protection in there, plus what is your planned PCT?

Since you are looking at an oral kickstart, you need to have liver protection in there, plus what is your planned PCT?

I used N2 Guard on my first cycle, while taking winstrol for four weeks at 50mg x day; planning to get it again although its kinda hard to find in Canada at times. PCT so far is Nolvadex 40mg x 2 weeks and then 20mg for 3 or 4 weeks. Nolvadex worked really well after my first cycle. I have Arimidex and Letro on hand just in case. Thanks

Top Bottom