napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 degrees outside and knees are killing me

44YOGearHead

I'm sitting in my bedroom on a couch in sweats bundled up with my knees throbbing. This my bro's is bullshit.
Some might say 'that's why you don't squat deep, or too heavy when younger' and I admit I did a lot of both and tried to compensate over the years by avoiding both. Well fuck that. That's why God allowed man to make neoprene sleeves and heating pads. This MT will kick in shortly and I'm gonna put on my cargos, tank, tee, hoodie and some shoes and go fuck shit up.
Today belongs to The 44. My gym needs me. Look at my cape unfurl... just the cape, cuz the image is actually of me standing naked on top of Mt. Rushmore hands on hips like Superman. Good mother fucking morning isarms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goood Morning, would love some 50's. Looking at around 18" of snow coming tonight, I think it's 18° out now :-(

You don't need knees for 120's

E7FksJF.gif

Oddly enough today was leg day and ummmm... my knees still fucking hurt. I am such a vagina.

Oddly enough today was leg day and ummmm... my knees still fucking hurt. I am such a vagina.

Come hang with me during the winter for a few days, that 50 will feel like a pleasant hot sauna when you get back to home haha

Yea I run ac when it's 50 outside

You guys are fucking savages. I've been in some extreme cold before, sub zero shit waiting on some asshole, but it's been years. Thank goodness I'm in Texas cuz anything cooler or remotely cold would suck.

lol...my temp reading on my car is at 36 degrees...only ran heat once to defrost the windows..then turn it off for rest of the day

Dude, the pics you posted make my joints ache. I dunno how you guys can get up and lift in that weather. You have to be aching beyond sanity. It's like 60 something now and granted I'm in my house and the temp is on like 75 and my shins, knees, ankles and elbows are hurting at varied degrees.
Yeah, if I lifted up there I'd have a home gym and NEVER go outside unless I was in a winter onesie, snow boots, parka(S) x 2, beenies and ear muffs. I'm a fucking wuss. I bow to your inner Grizzly Adams.

Top Bottom