napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

40 years old. First cycle

And just so I am clear ....

If I wanted to do a winstrol cycle, I shouldn't just do a winstrol cycle? I should start with test and then add winstrol?

For a first cycle, no, no winstrol. Just test. You need to gauge how you handle testosterone before you start to throw in powerful androgens

For a first cycle, no, no winstrol. Just test. You need to gauge how you handle testosterone before you start to throw in powerful androgens

Thank you. Just wanted clarification. Only doing sarms.

Going to do lgd 4033 stacked with s4.

Can I add mk 677 with lgd and s4?

Yup you sure can

From my own research, combined with advice I received here and elsewhere, it appears that the 3 sarm stack of lgd, s4, and mk 677 is the best option for me and my personal goals.

And as far as a pct is concerned, is clomid alone sufficient?

From my own research, combined with advice I received here and elsewhere, it appears that the 3 sarm stack of lgd, s4, and mk 677 is the best option for me and my personal goals.

And as far as a pct is concerned, is clomid alone sufficient?

not sure, not a sarms user myself. Take that up with dylan or rick

for your goals, just simply aim for a recomp...250 deficit with this stack should make you lose fat,pack some muscle and also increase your endurance since you said you're a football player ..

weeks 1-12 cardarine 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12 S4 50 mg day split into 2 doses 4-6 hours apart
weeks 1-12 RAD 140 20 mg/day
weeks 9-12 DGA post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

weeks 13-16 mini pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/25 or Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
GW 20 mg/day

this is what i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Gentlemen,

Thank you fat all your help and advice. I will keep you posted on my progress and when I start. I'm sure it will take me at least a couple weeks to get everything.

Much thanks. Happy holidays.

Top Bottom