napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle... need suggestions for a good oral to stack!

hutzen

ill try this again...

ok im 35, 6'2", 210-220 lbs it goes up and down pretty fast. around 16%bf last i checked.

Years of training: 15 with no results, 1.5 with results.
Complete cycle history: 1st cycle 4 months, 400 mg test cyp, 200mg deca per week for 12 weeks, 4 weeks test 400 400mg/wk and 400mg masteron e per week. 16wks total. never took orals. tried d bols but made me feel like shit so i stuck with injectables.
2nd cycle: test 400 400 wk, EQ 400 per week. after 12 weeks i took 1cc t400 + 1ccEQ + 1cc masteron mon and friday, and added 1cc test p on wed. 18 weeks total.

PCT for each cycle: two HCG, clomid, nolva. standard issue.

Goals: mostly i just want big arms cuz ive struggled with them all my life. being tall and previously lanky it was difficult to achieve. aslo want a killer physique and i also want to keep my gains.
Supplements (if any) mutant bcaa, kaizen protein, fish oil, mct oil.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) egg whites, fish, chicken, rice, eat veggies like a ninja. nuts i stay the fuck away from. all they do is inflame me.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Ok so im a month into my third cycle. for test at the end of my last i pinned 1cc test 400 and 1cc EQ monday and friday. 1cc test prop on wed. I introduced the test prop in my last month and LOVED the stuff.

so for my third cycle im running - 1cc sust +1cc EQ monday and friday. tuesday and thursday i pin 1cc test p for a total of 4 shots per week. Ive been told that a key part of any cycle is taking your orals, which i neglected the last two cycles, because i didnt like the way they made me feel. Anyways ive been more diligent taking d bols at 50mg every time i hit the gym. ive been seeing great results, but the gyno sides were terrible, the moods and a slight lethargic feeling were not so cool. i ended up having to take 3 letro to get the estrogen in check. i killed my libido in return for about a week. Anyways im just fiinishing up my 4th and final week of d bol, and i need a good recommendation for a good oral to stack with my cycle. any help/ critique is welcome!

oh and i forgot to mention i got arimidex on hand and use it EOD. i ve heard on this forum that aromisin is the better choice? my supplier says he prefers arimidex, but i think ill switch it up. thoughts?

ill try this again...

ok im 35, 6'2", 210-220 lbs it goes up and down pretty fast. around 16%bf last i checked.

Years of training: 15 with no results, 1.5 with results.
Complete cycle history: 1st cycle 4 months, 400 mg test cyp, 200mg deca per week for 12 weeks, 4 weeks test 400 400mg/wk and 400mg masteron e per week. 16wks total. never took orals. tried d bols but made me feel like shit so i stuck with injectables.
2nd cycle: test 400 400 wk, EQ 400 per week. after 12 weeks i took 1cc t400 + 1ccEQ + 1cc masteron mon and friday, and added 1cc test p on wed. 18 weeks total.

PCT for each cycle: two HCG, clomid, nolva. standard issue.

Goals: mostly i just want big arms cuz ive struggled with them all my life. being tall and previously lanky it was difficult to achieve. aslo want a killer physique and i also want to keep my gains.
Supplements (if any) mutant bcaa, kaizen protein, fish oil, mct oil.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) egg whites, fish, chicken, rice, eat veggies like a ninja. nuts i stay the fuck away from. all they do is inflame me.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Ok so im a month into my third cycle. for test at the end of my last i pinned 1cc test 400 and 1cc EQ monday and friday. 1cc test prop on wed. I introduced the test prop in my last month and LOVED the stuff.

so for my third cycle im running - 1cc sust +1cc EQ monday and friday. tuesday and thursday i pin 1cc test p for a total of 4 shots per week. Ive been told that a key part of any cycle is taking your orals, which i neglected the last two cycles, because i didnt like the way they made me feel. Anyways ive been more diligent taking d bols at 50mg every time i hit the gym. ive been seeing great results, but the gyno sides were terrible, the moods and a slight lethargic feeling were not so cool. i ended up having to take 3 letro to get the estrogen in check. i killed my libido in return for about a week. Anyways im just fiinishing up my 4th and final week of d bol, and i need a good recommendation for a good oral to stack with my cycle. any help/ critique is welcome!

oh and i forgot to mention i got arimidex on hand and use it EOD. i ve heard on this forum that aromisin is the better choice? my supplier says he prefers arimidex, but i think ill switch it up. thoughts?

arimidex is far too weak for dbol at 50 mg a day... thats a ridiculous dose... your extremely reckless and your not only going to hurt yourself but setting a very very poor example for new guys... your very reckless... you dont need to just keep adding things to your cycle... there's a reason orals made you feel like shit, because many of them do... they are highly toxic and im sure you were not protecting against everything... you dont need to add anymore steroids to this cycle... your out of control right now... you need to focus on getting the most out of test and eq and get your estrogen in check before you really hurt yourself... do i dare ask what your pct looks like? also, if you had no results in 15 years then you clearly have no clue how to eat or train... you said NO RESULTS in 15 years and act as though steroids are the only thing giving results... all that tells me is that your are nowhere ready to be using steroids... you should have unreal gains on your own in 15 years... your just depending on steroids to get you somewhere and thats just not the way to do it... your going to end up learning the hard way man... i would think you would have more common sense than that... a lot of the younger guys that get out of line, they get a bit of a pass being so young and not understanding as well but you bro, you know better, or at least you should...

My thoughts are you shouldn't be running gear without knowing which compounds do what. You say you have goals but you just seem to be injecting things without any knowledge. If you're recomping you run things like tren, mast, winstrol, anavar. Bulking you run things like deca, dbol or whatever. However, if orals make you feel like shit don't run them? You're only supposed to run them for 4 weeks anyways. If you really want a strong oral that's mild on sides id recommend tbol as you get no gyno but it's really potent. That all being said though I think you need to do more research on gear because I don't understand why you're running test, eq on Monday Friday with prop on Tuesday Thursday? Just do smaller more frequent test eq shots for more stable levels. I'll let one of the more experienced guys get in on this but those are my opinions

I agree with Dylan. I'm not sure where to start critiquing. You're just taking stuff without knowledge about them and if you've only made gains 1.5 years out of 16.5 years then you have only grown because of the steroids, NOT because you're working out or eating right. This a mess man. Also your post is pretty hard to read. It's hard to understand exactly what you've been doing but it's clear that it hasn't been good.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Agree with all of the above. This really is a trainwreck man, and it sounds like you are trying to make up for lack of proper diet and/or training with drugs. It doesn't quite work that way, especially when you aren't really running anything correctly. You just need to stop all this and get a good grasp on what you are doing along with the right diet to go with it

wow tough crowd, but very good i apprecaite the fact that you guys seem to care. dylan - i have a great deal of respect for you, and i find your videos provide all the facts that we need to hear. and you seem to care that we dont fuck ourselves up which is great.

ill start first by defending myself a bit. ive done a lot of research and research is what has led me here. if i wernt reading and learning i wouldnt be here.. right?

as far as my 15 years of training... its been a joke. ive always gone to the gym, and played sports. I went to the gym to maintain, and when i would go five or six times a week i would feel tired. tired at work and dull in life. i plateau easily. i think i actually might have a low test condition, but ive never had "bloods" i dont even know where to start with this, but i assume i see a doc and get a referral - ill do this soon.

my diet has suffered. I love burgers, ribs, pork belly and fatty foods. I HATE clean eating. it makes me feel dull and boring and quite frankly sick to my stomach. boiled chicken plain rice and brocolli five meals a day. i could definatly use some help if you guys care so much. That being said ive done a lot of research since ive started juicing and have been taking my diet seriously. m-f. but i HAAAAATE it so much.
DIET looks like this:
brek 530 am)usually a quarter carton of egg whites, two whole eggs. ill throw rice in with the eggs and enjoy with tomatoes, sauerkraut and avocado.
work snack around 7-8 ill have a simply protein whey bar w 15g protein
break at 10 ill usually have a salad with kale (i grow my own) chick breast, tons of veggies, home made dressing of quality olive oil apple cider vinegar and grainy mustard.
lunch at noon ill have more rice, steamed veggies, some kind of carb rice potatoes and some meat of about 30g protein.
snack around 2 ill have a can of sardines 19g protein
ill make it home by 4, and have a light snack usually a shake. i use kaizen.
gym around 6.
protein shake with lots of fruit. usually make my post workout smoothie sweeter to replenish lost energy.
then ill cook fish, chicken steamed veggies, and clean carbs for dinner and prep for work the next day.
repeat.

for workouts i follow damien patrick on you tube and add my own creative twists on my own or ppl i meet at the gym.

so im no rookie, but i could always be better and any advice is appreciated.

juice has provided me with motivation and made me very serious about my workout regime. say what you want and yes you coulde call it a problem. if im not juicing im just not motivated to work out or work hard at my diet as the results i see are shit and not worth my time and effort. i cycle... i come off. i use proper pct and i cant find my exact dosage pic on my phone right now. but its clomid, nolva and ive done two hcgs well spaced out during my recovery. seems to do the trick, aside from being tired, de motivated and not interested in sex for about a month.

Agreed with all the guys above this is supposed to be a focused effort to achieve an outcome, not Russian roulette. You can just pin the tail on the donkey and select a compound.
As far as this...' i just want big arms cuz ive struggled with them all my life. being tall and previously lanky it was difficult to achieve. aslo want a killer physique and i also want to keep my gains.'. We'll isn't that just special? If 16.5 years of training wasn't enough to get any of that you've either been dicking around the whole time, or you've been dicking around the whole time and even dreamed about dicking around in your sleep as well. Do some research, ask for a proper layout and quit randomly picking compounds based on your ambient body temperature. Nobody's perfect, but that's no excuse to just be the only kid on the bus still eating boogers. You owe it to yourself to know what you're doing to yourself.

Gear motivates me too... a touch. I found my motivation in the 1980's looking at the likes of Tom Platz, Gary Strydom (whom I met), Mike Mentzer, Lee Haney and Robbie Robinson. When you find the desire within yourself, gear, or no gear you can get it right. In the meantime, check the excuses at the door.

who says im just pulling a compound out of my ass? i love EQ it works well for me. ive done my research and ive been recommended my selections thru my source. ive dropped my test since last cycle. im looking for better advise and thats why im here. i want to up my game. and yes 15 years of training all thru my 20s wasnt serious and yes was dickingaround, but by saying im eating boogers isnt fair to me, and you just come off as angry.

wow tough crowd, but very good i apprecaite the fact that you guys seem to care. dylan - i have a great deal of respect for you, and i find your videos provide all the facts that we need to hear. and you seem to care that we dont fuck ourselves up which is great.

ill start first by defending myself a bit. ive done a lot of research and research is what has led me here. if i wernt reading and learning i wouldnt be here.. right?

as far as my 15 years of training... its been a joke. ive always gone to the gym, and played sports. I went to the gym to maintain, and when i would go five or six times a week i would feel tired. tired at work and dull in life. i plateau easily. i think i actually might have a low test condition, but ive never had "bloods" i dont even know where to start with this, but i assume i see a doc and get a referral - ill do this soon.

my diet has suffered. I love burgers, ribs, pork belly and fatty foods. I HATE clean eating. it makes me feel dull and boring and quite frankly sick to my stomach. boiled chicken plain rice and brocolli five meals a day. i could definatly use some help if you guys care so much. That being said ive done a lot of research since ive started juicing and have been taking my diet seriously. m-f. but i HAAAAATE it so much.
DIET looks like this:
brek 530 am)usually a quarter carton of egg whites, two whole eggs. ill throw rice in with the eggs and enjoy with tomatoes, sauerkraut and avocado.
break at 10 ill usually have a salad with kale (i grow my own) chick breast, tons of veggies, home made dressing of quality olive oil apple cider vinegar and grainy mustard.
lunch at noon ill have more rice, steamed veggies, some kind of carb rice potatoes and some meat of about 30g protein.
gym around 6.
protein shake with lots of fruit. usually make my post workout smoothie sweeter to replenish lost energy.
then ill cook fish, chicken steamed veggies, and clean carbs for dinner and prep for work the next day.
repeat.

for workouts i follow damien patrick on you tube and add my own creative twists on my own or ppl i meet at the gym.

juice has provided me with motivation and made me very serious about my workout regime. say what you want and yes you coulde call it a problem. if im not juicing im just not motivated to work out or work hard at my diet as the results i see are shit and not worth my time and effort. i cycle... i come off. i use proper pct and i cant find my exact dosage pic on my phone right now. but its clomid, nolva and ive done two hcgs well spaced out during my recovery. seems to do the trick, aside from being tired, de motivated and not interested in sex for about a month.

3 cycles combining multiple compounds and havent done bloods at all???

if you hate clean eating then you shouldn't touch any gear , because nutrition is atleast 75% of the work.
and if only gear motivates you,you are realy going the wrong way and will hurt yourself soon enough.
Got your meals clean and sorted then start gearing up again!

cheers

Last edited:
who says im just pulling a compound out of my ass? i love EQ it works well for me. ive done my research and ive been recommended my selections thru my source. ive dropped my test since last cycle. im looking for better advise and thats why im here. i want to up my game. and yes 15 years of training all thru my 20s wasnt serious and yes was dickingaround, but by saying im eating boogers isnt fair to me, and you just come off as angry.

Actually I am angry that you take this so lightly... hate to eat clean, only motivated by gear use... dude tell me how you can begin to think I should have an ounce of sympathy for you when it comes to something so serious? This is not like playing duck, duck, goose. This is your health you're playing with. Tell ya what. I'll leave it alone. Hopefully you can find someone less 'angry' and you can be more receptive to them as I am admittedly callous. Good luck, didn't mean to assume you knew absolutely dick about AAS use by what you wrote originally, I must've interpreted it all wrong. Obviously that's it.... yep.

Eating clean doesnt mean boiled chicken and veggies. Be inventive use spices and veggies to make great tasting dishes. You can eat healthy and taste good too. As for ur cycles im just smh.....not good man need more research and planning

Everyone has given you good advice. Nobody here is going to sugar coat things and just tell you what you want to hear. That's what is so great about this forum. Everyone has your best interest in mind. It may come across harsh at times, but it's the truth. And that's what matters.

Nutrition is your #1 anabolic compound. Without proper nutrition no amount of gear will get you results. That should come first above cycle planning.

With that said, once you get your diet in order and you are honestly ready for another cycle, keep it simple next time. There's no need to run 5 different compounds. If you want to run an oral I would suggest trying Proviron. It's a weak compound, but it helps to boost the efficiency of your other compounds along with acting as a slight AI. I ran it with test cypionate and totally loved it.

Do yourself a favor and really listen to what the guys are telling you. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DIET looks like this:
gym around 6.
repeat.

okay bro... im going to try to go about this a bit different so you dont feel beat up because thats not what is meant to occur here HOWEVER if you really go back and read what you wrote here, and forgive me for being blunt because im JUST BEING HONEST, it sounds quite pathetic... let me explain as to why... your saying, you cant get motivated without steroids???? really?? you cant eat clean? you have never had bloodwork? bro i could go on and on and on... Look, you know why you feel like dog shit? 1. you eat like an animal.. or at least did and you think THAT makes you feel good? THAT gives you no energy, makes you tired, ruins your bp, cholesterol, heart, systems of the body, etc... THAT causes depression from unwanted fat gain and feelings of shame.... The fact that you cant get motivated on your own, because you desperately want to achieve something for you, your healthy, yourself and THE ONES THAT CARE ABOUT YOU... think about them as well... how about the fact that you have NO CLUE what your doing... you feel like shit because you run fucking HCG in your pct... you will NEVER recover doing that... you dont run a complete pct, you dont have ANY business even using steroids and ultimately, your shaving MANY years off your life... you ARE a rookie but you dont realize it... your mentality is completely off for what it takes to be involved in this lifestyle... NOW, can that change... FUCK YES IT CAN... noone can teach you that... YOU have to WANT it... you need to pray if your religious, you need to focus on getting better everyday and you need to decide if you really want this or not and make the changes... you need to get bloodwork done and i'll make it very easy for you... here is the link to get the test you need... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Its up to you bro... I will help you whenever you need it but i wll never sugar coat a thing, i will never tell you what you WANT to hear but I will tell you what you NEED to hear... thats what brings success... listening, learning, implementing and ultimately, ACHIEVING... YOU can do this but YOU have to want it...

I didn't mean to be a total asshole bro, I just don't want you to be that guy who Jacks himself up and everyone bases what they know about gear by hearing your failure, or success story if you're not going about this the right way. Your source would recommend dog fats if you were willing to pay for them bro. That's the beauty of having a source, if you want it and he has it, you'll get it. Proper research is your responsibility bro. All I want to see is you benefit from gear use, not just in muscle gain, but by becoming a reliably well founded resource of information for others one day.

okay bro... im going to try to go about this a bit different so you dont feel beat up because thats not what is meant to occur here HOWEVER if you really go back and read what you wrote here, and forgive me for being blunt because im JUST BEING HONEST, it sounds quite pathetic... let me explain as to why... your saying, you cant get motivated without steroids???? really?? you cant eat clean? you have never had bloodwork? bro i could go on and on and on... Look, you know why you feel like dog shit? 1. you eat like an animal.. or at least did and you think THAT makes you feel good? THAT gives you no energy, makes you tired, ruins your bp, cholesterol, heart, systems of the body, etc... THAT causes depression from unwanted fat gain and feelings of shame.... The fact that you cant get motivated on your own, because you desperately want to achieve something for you, your healthy, yourself and THE ONES THAT CARE ABOUT YOU... think about them as well... how about the fact that you have NO CLUE what your doing... you feel like shit because you run fucking HCG in your pct... you will NEVER recover doing that... you dont run a complete pct, you dont have ANY business even using steroids and ultimately, your shaving MANY years off your life... you ARE a rookie but you dont realize it... your mentality is completely off for what it takes to be involved in this lifestyle... NOW, can that change... FUCK YES IT CAN... noone can teach you that... YOU have to WANT it... you need to pray if your religious, you need to focus on getting better everyday and you need to decide if you really want this or not and make the changes... you need to get bloodwork done and i'll make it very easy for you... here is the link to get the test you need... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Its up to you bro... I will help you whenever you need it but i wll never sugar coat a thing, i will never tell you what you WANT to hear but I will tell you what you NEED to hear... thats what brings success... listening, learning, implementing and ultimately, ACHIEVING... YOU can do this but YOU have to want it...

Amen.................

Top Bottom