napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

25 years, Low T + early Gyno never used steroids.

that depends on your goals bro

Well the reason why I asked this is because I have heared that some sarms have certain healing properties like immune boosting, metabolism etc..? If thats not the case im also looking for strength and indurance. Im more into mens physique then bodybuilding so I dont really need anything for size only i’d much rather see myself gain more muscle hardening.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

UPDATE: The last 1,5 months I have had 4 appointments with my endocrinologist.
They have conducted several tests. Findings: No gyno (xray) No anomaly with testes( xray)
Prolactine levels right in the middle of normal range. Estrogen extremely low. (wich is good right?) Sperm count and activity was good also.

Free testosterone level 250 wich is below average should at least be above 300 and really alot higher considering my age and physical treats they said.

Conclusion: due to my head trauma a specific axe of my gland stopped functioning, I am not producing enough LH and FSH.
Doctors are almost 100% my natural test levels used to be way higher (I share the same tought)

So im in a hard spot right now. My endocrinologist is opting for PREGNYL to take over the LH FSH function of my gland since it stopped Working due to my accident.. the reason why they opt for hcg is because I still want to have children, exogenous test would put me at risk for infertility.. I know How you feel about hcg use and that it has its place wich is not chronic all year round. I have been trying to solve my hormonal problems for almost 5 months now and i really have no clue about what I should do its really starting to fuck with me at this point. Should I just opt for test replacement and get my sperm stored in case i get infertile during my therapy. I am all out of ideas i would really appreciate it if you guys would shed some light

i would never recommend using hcg long term.. for fertility purposed, tops 4 months but thats up to you. im not a doctor, i just know what i have seen all these years through people that have been nothing but fucked up beyond my help after years of use... i have not been able to fix their issues myself...

I know you are not a doctor so i understand why one would be reluctant to advice someone in my situation anything other the healthcare ‘profs’ are advising me to do. After years of hospital visits i must come to the conclusion that many of them are just shooting longshots without proper knowledge. So having said that my question to you is.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?? Hypothatically speaking ;)

Should I opt for TRT and use hcg for a few months when I want kids? (And freeze my sperm before starting TRT as a plan C) My sperm is at a healthy point at the moment.

In an ideal world I should wait till I have kids And start trt after i fulfilled my child wish I know this..
But that could be another 10 years of dealing with low T bullshit. Honestly I dont think I could handle that because I have always had high T I really feel off..

Im 25 years old i know Im a bit young for TRT but my issues are caused by a medical condition and its really wrecking havo on my way of life. My main concern is my health and well being Thats why I try to get as much information as possible so I can be able to make good choices. Im not one of those young dudes looking for a quick fix Im willing to put in work I have always been like that. Looks are secondary atm main concern is energy levels libido etc etc the medical side of testosterone basically.

If you could give me your opinion on this It would be much appreciated bro

So I should just suck it up? What about test boosting stuff pro hormones etc
Is there anything I can take to ease the ride at least a bit?? There must be something right..

Prohormones are the worst thing u could do... that literally makes no sense... u could run dga post ct... thats an actual test booster

Cool, So dga post ct combined with sarms would be a homerun then??
Is dga post ct suited for year round use? I tought it was just for people coming off of cycles.

I assumed that it was only suited for after cycle because of the name of the product ‘post CT’ :p Thnks for the link and info.

And what about sarms is it advisable to combine those 2 in my case?

Top Bottom