napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20M wanting to try first SARM cycle

louis03

I am a 20 year old male and I want to dip my toes into my first cycle to see what it is like. I am 6'6 and 78kg. I want to gain some more mass, and was thinking MK677 could really help with that from the research I have done. I do not want to have to permanently take something for the rest of my life though, is this something I would have to worry about? Thanks!

i would not go with 677 at only 20... you wont find it nearly as beneficial as when you are getting older or have injuries to deal with.. .the sarms triple stack is a great way to start and is something you dont need to take longer term, like 677, which needs to be taken a lot longer to get the results from it...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

i would wait until you are 21 then do a simple GW + ostarine cycle but keep it short similar to the dylan layout above

it is also very crucial to use legit sarms so make sure you use our sponsors

i would wait until you are 21 then do a simple GW + ostarine cycle but keep it short similar to the dylan layout above

it is also very crucial to use legit sarms so make sure you use our sponsors

Thanks for your advice I really do appreciate it!

I really do not want to do anything that suppresses my testosterone, that is why I wanted to go with MK and use it for a few months at 10mg a day, I would monitor my blood glucose levels, take berberene and p-5-p. I know if it is taken for long enough, with breaks at the weekend it minimises water retention and you can build mass. I am also 6'6 and only 78kg so I feel it could really help put on weight, as right now I am eating 4,500 calories a day and really struggling with it but managing, but it is minimal weight gain.

If I have my mind set on doing it with those precautions do you think I would be okay? As the only risks I see is the diabetes and developing gyno, but I am taking pills to prevent prolactin and monitoring blood pressure and blood glucose levels, so would know if I should come off it.

I really do not want to do anything that suppresses my testosterone, that is why I wanted to go with MK and use it for a few months at 10mg a day, I would monitor my blood glucose levels, take berberene and p-5-p. I know if it is taken for long enough, with breaks at the weekend it minimises water retention and you can build mass. I am also 6'6 and only 78kg so I feel it could really help put on weight, as right now I am eating 4,500 calories a day and really struggling with it but managing, but it is minimal weight gain.

If I have my mind set on doing it with those precautions do you think I would be okay? As the only risks I see is the diabetes and developing gyno, but I am taking pills to prevent prolactin and monitoring blood pressure and blood glucose levels, so would know if I should come off it.
bloodwork will answer that question

My mind is set on saying wait.

No need to be using any PEDs at 20 man. You are not nearly developed. You should be able to make crazy natural gains just by eating the right foods and training.

Top Bottom