napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20 week cycle

3rdeye

Hi Dylan! first of all thank you for an excellent YouTube channel! You are a full of useful information and experience so keep up the good work!

I've been planning a 20 week cycle for the last 4 weeks and I'm about to start it in 2 or 3 weeks so I'd thought I'd run it by you and see what you think. there are so many half baked know it alls and gym-bros out there so sometimes it's hard to get the right information even tho it's out there.

I've been going to the gym for 3 years, 5 days a week. (been doing Elliots Hulse' s Lean Hybrid Muscle) but the last 7 months I've been in China and 6 of those months I've been living in a Shaloin Temple (quit the temple 5 weeks ago) in the Yunnan province training Kung Fu and Chi Gong. when I arrived in China late November last year my weight was 92kg (202 lbs) and my Bench press was 145kg (320lbs) x3 and my front squat was 150kg (330lbs) x2 but now after training in the temple for 6 months I lost 12kg (26lbs) both fat and muscle and most of my strength. though I gained different type of strength and flexibility I still miss the days in the gym and my old strength and now that I got 6-7months here in China with nothing to do I'd thought it's time to step up the gym game again. Over the past 3 years I've taken steroids 3 times, 1 time each year for 3 months. first year I took some oral steroid, don't even remember the name. and the following years I took Malay tigers injectable ENANTHAL-250. I've never been in any rush to pack on mass or muscle quickly because building muscle is a slow process.. all I wanted was a boost on the road to getting stronger. But this time I'll kick start it and give 100% (not that I didn't do that previous times, but this time I know a lot more about training and dieting) so for me this is as serious as I've been about my training. I never thought being in the temple would make me miss the gym as much as I did.

My current stats age:32
height:174cm 5'7
weight: 81kg 178lbs
BF 11-12%
been going to the gym 5 times a week last 6 weeks. (feels so good to be back).
I've done pre cycle bloodwork and everything is good to go (blood tests are very cheap in China).
My goal is to put on 6-11lbs of muscle, anything more than that I consider a bonus. and during the cut reduce my BF (from where ever I end up after the bulk) down to 8% or lower.
--------------------------------------------
-BULK- 12 weeks
Week 1-20: Testosterone Enanthate 175 mg every 3.5 days (350mg/week total)
Week 18-22: hCG 500 iu every 3.5 days (1000 iu/week total)
Week 1-3 Arimi-RX 1 pill every day.
Week 4-27: Aromasin 10mg EOD
Week 1-22 A.A.S Support 2 caps every day
Week 1-12 LGD-4033 10-20mg every day.
Week 1-20 MK-677 25mg every day.
-CUT- 10 weeks
Week 13-22 Clenbuterol
20/20/30/30/40/40/60/60/80/80mcg
taken AM or after cardio.
Week 13-22 Cytomel T3
25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 after week 10 I'll taper down 12.5mg every 4 days.
Taken AM on empty stomach.
Week 13-22 Code Red fat burner 3-4 every day. taken AM
-PCT- 5 weeks
Week 23-27 Clomid 50/50/25/25/25mg
Week 23-27 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20mg
Week 23-27 Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mg every day. taken 30 min before workout
Week 4-27 Aromasin 10mg EOD
-Extras-
Week 1-20 Huperzine A 600mcg every day
Week 1-22 Potassium 2g extra every day
Week 1-22 Fish oil 2 caps every day
Week 13-22 Taurine 3-5g every day
Week 13-22 Magnesium 2g every day
The A.I does will change depending on any side effects or change in bloodwork. Planning on doing mid cycle bloodwork 9 weeks in... having that said.. blood work is so cheap here so i can do it every week if i wanted to but if nothing unexpected happens i will do it 9 weeks in and again 6 weeks after PCT.

Current maintenance 2700 calories
During bulk start at 3000 calories (Prot 311 Carb 129 Fat 139) and slowly taper up over 12 weeks
And where ever I end up when I'm done bulking I will start slowly tapering down (reverse dieting) until I'm satisfied with the result or after 10 weeks.

So my questions are: what do you think about my 20 week plan? anything you would change or tweak ? and what do you think about hCG and when to use it?(I know you want it done last 4 weeks before PCT but what about longer cycles, will 5 weeks hCG make any difference ?) And what do you think about going from a bulk straight into a cut? the bulk straight into cut is my main question because I haven't found any good information about it so far, still have a few weeks to research it but if you know anything or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

I've learned a lot from reading and watching your content, thanks! so keep doing what you are doing and keep educating us! peace!

You've been training for 3 years and you've already done 3 cycles? And now you want to use clen?

I would just stop, do some blood work to check if you recovered and then maybe consider sarms

my 2 cents

you are jumping the gun...you have it backwards...you need to reestablish your traing routine a minimum of 6 months before starting a cycle
20 weeks is WAY too long..make it 12 weeks

please drop you idea of a "cut"
clen and t3 are uncalled for and potentialy dangerous
just keep your calories at maintenance..you will recomp nicely

why are you using arimidex for the first 3 weeks then switching to aromisin?

Hi Dylan! first of all thank you for an excellent YouTube channel! You are a full of useful information and experience so keep up the good work!

I've been planning a 20 week cycle for the last 4 weeks and I'm about to start it in 2 or 3 weeks so I'd thought I'd run it by you and see what you think. there are so many half baked know it alls and gym-bros out there so sometimes it's hard to get the right information even tho it's out there.

I've been going to the gym for 3 years, 5 days a week. (been doing Elliots Hulse' s Lean Hybrid Muscle) but the last 7 months I've been in China and 6 of those months I've been living in a Shaloin Temple (quit the temple 5 weeks ago) in the Yunnan province training Kung Fu and Chi Gong. when I arrived in China late November last year my weight was 92kg (202 lbs) and my Bench press was 145kg (320lbs) x3 and my front squat was 150kg (330lbs) x2 but now after training in the temple for 6 months I lost 12kg (26lbs) both fat and muscle and most of my strength. though I gained different type of strength and flexibility I still miss the days in the gym and my old strength and now that I got 6-7months here in China with nothing to do I'd thought it's time to step up the gym game again. Over the past 3 years I've taken steroids 3 times, 1 time each year for 3 months. first year I took some oral steroid, don't even remember the name. and the following years I took Malay tigers injectable ENANTHAL-250. I've never been in any rush to pack on mass or muscle quickly because building muscle is a slow process.. all I wanted was a boost on the road to getting stronger. But this time I'll kick start it and give 100% (not that I didn't do that previous times, but this time I know a lot more about training and dieting) so for me this is as serious as I've been about my training. I never thought being in the temple would make me miss the gym as much as I did.

My current stats age:32
height:174cm 5'7
weight: 81kg 178lbs
BF 11-12%
been going to the gym 5 times a week last 6 weeks. (feels so good to be back).
I've done pre cycle bloodwork and everything is good to go (blood tests are very cheap in China).
My goal is to put on 6-11lbs of muscle, anything more than that I consider a bonus. and during the cut reduce my BF (from where ever I end up after the bulk) down to 8% or lower.
-BULK- 12 weeks
Week 1-20: Testosterone Enanthate 175 mg every 3.5 days (350mg/week total)
Week 18-22: hCG 500 iu every 3.5 days (1000 iu/week total)
Week 1-3 Arimi-RX 1 pill every day.
Week 4-27: Aromasin 10mg EOD
Week 1-22 A.A.S Support 2 caps every day
Week 1-12 LGD-4033 10-20mg every day.
Week 1-20 MK-677 25mg every day.
-CUT- 10 weeks
Week 13-22 Clenbuterol
20/20/30/30/40/40/60/60/80/80mcg
taken AM or after cardio.
Week 13-22 Cytomel T3
25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 after week 10 I'll taper down 12.5mg every 4 days.
Taken AM on empty stomach.
Week 13-22 Code Red fat burner 3-4 every day. taken AM
-PCT- 5 weeks
Week 23-27 Clomid 50/50/25/25/25mg
Week 23-27 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20mg
Week 23-27 Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mg every day. taken 30 min before workout
Week 4-27 Aromasin 10mg EOD
-Extras-
Week 1-20 Huperzine A 600mcg every day
Week 1-22 Potassium 2g extra every day
Week 1-22 Fish oil 2 caps every day
Week 13-22 Taurine 3-5g every day
Week 13-22 Magnesium 2g every day
The A.I does will change depending on any side effects or change in bloodwork. Planning on doing mid cycle bloodwork 9 weeks in... having that said.. blood work is so cheap here so i can do it every week if i wanted to but if nothing unexpected happens i will do it 9 weeks in and again 6 weeks after PCT.

Current maintenance 2700 calories
During bulk start at 3000 calories (Prot 311 Carb 129 Fat 139) and slowly taper up over 12 weeks
And where ever I end up when I'm done bulking I will start slowly tapering down (reverse dieting) until I'm satisfied with the result or after 10 weeks.

So my questions are: what do you think about my 20 week plan? anything you would change or tweak ? and what do you think about hCG and when to use it?(I know you want it done last 4 weeks before PCT but what about longer cycles, will 5 weeks hCG make any difference ?) And what do you think about going from a bulk straight into a cut? the bulk straight into cut is my main question because I haven't found any good information about it so far, still have a few weeks to research it but if you know anything or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

I've learned a lot from reading and watching your content, thanks! so keep doing what you are doing and keep educating us! peace!
i never recommend clen or t3 and would not do so if you paid me to advise you on it, if that tells you anything... also, 20 weeks is completely unnecessary as it is bro... i dont like that at all... i dont understand why you are switching ai's like that either... i also would not recommend running ONE cycle in only 3 years of training, especially not three... i dont know bro... you seem like a really good guy, truly but i have to be honest and i would just not advise any of this whatsoever.. i like your pct and your incorporation of 677 and 2866 but other than that, i really only like some of your extras listed and nothing else...

thanks for all the input! I've actually been training for 5 years and this is the start of the 6th year but the first 2 years was not nearly as serious(2-3 times a week and not a very strict workout regimen). and about he A.I I don't need that much A.I in the beginning since there is not so much aromatisation going on. I will seriously consider shortening the cycle to 12 weeks. ty

Yes bro, 12 weeks is the ideal length... I don't understand why you switch AI after 3 weeks... why don't you just stick with Aromasin from the beginning? Just take 12.5mg every 3 days maybe... and then check your levels by doing blood work

In my opinion you need to capitalize on muscle memory for a few months before going to a cycle. That's way too premature in my opinion. You don't need a cycle right now. Gains will come easy for a while since you just got back to training a few weeks ago after a very long layoff

In my opinion you need to capitalize on muscle memory for a few months before going to a cycle. That's way too premature in my opinion. You don't need a cycle right now. Gains will come easy for a while since you just got back to training a few weeks ago after a very long layoff
i agree as well... its does not have to be a year or anything like that, but at least 3-4 months...

Top Bottom