napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 days enoug to take advantage of my cycle

Hi AR
I am a Amateur Rugby player, and in 2 weeks time I will be starting my new cycle of Test E & Deca. Problem is when my season starts I will only have 2 days in the gym,
Monday-gym upper body

Tuesday-rugby training

Wednesday-gym lower body

Thursday-rugby training

Friday-day of

Saturday-match

Sunday-day off

My question, is 2 days enoug to take advantage of my cycle

Ulster1984 said:
Hi AR
I am a Amateur Rugby player, and in 2 weeks time I will be starting my new cycle of Test E & Deca. Problem is when my season starts I will only have 2 days in the gym,
Monday-gym upper body

Tuesday-rugby training

Wednesday-gym lower body

Thursday-rugby training

Friday-day of

Saturday-match

Sunday-day off

You cant squeeze in more than 2 days at the gym? I mean if your talking 2 days a week every so often its not too big of a deal but if your talking 2 days a week every week then its not even worth having a gym membership much less a cycle.

Ulster1984 said:
Hi AR
Monday-gym upper body

Tuesday-rugby training

Wednesday-gym lower body

Thursday-rugby training

Friday-day of

Saturday-match

Sunday-day off

I don't know how much deca/test you are taking but that is not the combo that I would use for rugby.With deca/test it is mandatory to bomb the living crap out of your muscles...and with that bombing comes big gains. This is a rather heavy androgen cycle here and these types aas slow you down. You lose wind,stamina and running will tire you out. You will not become a better rugby player.
Most atheletes of this nature use winstrol along with a light dose of sustanon. They use this combo because it is available and rather cheap. But instead of deca you could use primo. I do know of a sprinter that uses only 200mg of primo and 25mg/day winstrol. You need use the lighter types of aas.Then maybe you could train with weights as much as possible then do a lot of fully extended sprints. If I were training for rugby I would use primo plus epo.

Re: RE: 2 days enoug to take advantage of my cycle

Ulster1984 said:
Hi AR
Monday-gym upper body

Tuesday-rugby training

Wednesday-gym lower body

Thursday-rugby training

Friday-day of

Saturday-match

Sunday-day off

Brother there is no point at all in running steroids if you can't train properly. It is possible to get enough work in two workouts per week depending on training style, intensity, etc.. But I think it's best to wait until you can take full advantage of training to get the most out if the conpounds. There's just no reason to use them if you can only half ass it

I've done 3 cycles before
1st cycle test e 250mg 8weeks
2st cycle test e 250mg 10 weeks
3rd cycle test e 500mg 8 weeks
I think I will probably do Winstrol/Sustanon
And try to fit 2 more am gym sessions in.

Ulster1984 said:
I usually go ahead and answer these types of questions because most guys have their minds made up. You must understand that heavy lifting is best when on aas. If you can do some running pulling weight, sprints with weights on etc, then the sus ...(sometimes tesprop, but I will assume you dont always want to inject) would be around 250mg, and try the winny at 25/day. Work up the dose on winny and see how your sprint speed is working.
Do you remember when Ben Johnson beat out Carl Lewis in 100yd? Ben got busted for winny. He was at 50mg/day, winny only, and did it for 6 weeks. He waited too long to stop. He wanted some in his system for the race and he got caught.
My wife is a cycler/road biker and does 6mg winny with 15 mg prop both eod..more like m,w,fri. If she uses sus then it is 25mg/week. Stay low on your test and higher on the winny. Sprinters, esp the 200yd, love primo and winny.

Thanks for your replys it's really appreciated,would take primo but here in the UK most of it is fake and I don't want to waste my money. thanks

Ulster1984 said:
Thanks for your replys it's really appreciated,would take primo but here in the UK most of it is fake and I don't want to waste my money. thanks

are you really set on using deca here? i really don't think that's even close to what you want for rugby and if you can't train properly then why take anything like that? why put your body through this and not only hurt it but waste time and money you can't even do half way properly? i really can't see the point... now if your training mega hard with rugby on days your not in the gym then maybe some small enhancements but not a deca cycle and not when your trying to really perform... you will find that to be a really poor choice... i can fix this for you but these are horrible options... have you thought about eq and sarms instead? that would be so sick for rugby, strength, extra muscle while leaning it out etc... endurance will be huge etc

Ulster1984 said:

I think that would be a much better plan than using Deca, and getting more time in the gym to capitalize on the compounds is very wise as well. Of course diet needs to be in check to see the results as well

Deca is out the window, I am going to try Sus 250mg W /Winstrol 25/ day. It's all a learning curve, in the futureI I will be looking to use primo,,eq, but thanks to Adrenaline Rush I am on the right track

RickRock said:
Ulster1984 said:

I think that would be a much better plan than using Deca, and getting more time in the gym to capitalize on the compounds is very wise as well. Of course diet needs to be in check to see the results as well

Rick..would you stop with the diet stuff. I am sitting here starving and my daughter is baking TWO...not one, fresh picked peaches into a pie.
Last night was my cheat...I bought some whole cashews and made a cup of the nut butter...and ate it...and I am still hungry...and you keep saying diet...lol.
Have a good weekend bro!

You're taking two days off during the week and only training with weights two days.
You should at least take away one of those OFF days and smash the weights if you're even gonna bother with a cycle.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
Ulster1984 said:

Rick..would you stop with the diet stuff. I am sitting here starving and my daughter is baking TWO...not one, fresh picked peaches into a pie.
Last night was my cheat...I bought some whole cashews and made a cup of the nut butter...and ate it...and I am still hungry...and you keep saying diet...lol.
Have a good weekend bro!

Haha, I hear you my brother! My cheat meal was last night, in which I nearly ate an entire large pizza myself. I probably went a little overboard as indicated by the water weight I'm carrying around today. Back to cardio and clean eating today!

Ulster1984 said:
Deca is out the window, I am going to try Sus 250mg W /Winstrol 25/ day. It's all a learning curve, in the futureI I will be looking to use primo,,eq, but thanks to Adrenaline Rush I am on the right track

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 25 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom