napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st CYCLE PREPARATION

paralelt

Hello Dylan,

I have many questions about running my 1st cycle along with the proper PCT to follow.

On a lot of the comments posted on Youtube, I noticed many folks run 150 to 300 mg of Test and my question is if you can take or if its recommended to take the most minimum amount in a week. Perhaps, 100 to 150?.

Also, as I have learned short ester is the way to go to see how the body can react to it and possibly discard of it quickly if need be. Do you recommend short or long for the test introduction to a beginner? depending on which is best, what will be the best way to inject into the body, 2 or 3 times each week? I am still running my research and have ways to go before I enter this world but I am trying to gather as much information as possible to prepare myself.

In addition to test, what else is recommended to take "during" the Cycle? any vitamins or additional supplements?

PCT: I see you mostly recommend these items
• Clomid
• Nolva
• Aromasin
• MK-2866
• GW-501516

How should I begin taking these when its time for PCT? I assume they will have to be taken periodically in the day? I am not sure if they can counteract with each other if I take them at one time.

I will begin to watch more of your Videos to get better understanding. I am thinking of making my purchase sometime next year. I just started to get back into the gym routine after 6 months being away. I been training for 13 years, heavily and moderate throughout.

I appreciate your support and knowledge

150 is wasyyy too low, you're causing shut down with no benefit. 350 is ideal for a 1st IMO.

Test cyp or eth, not a short ester is the way to go.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

We need your complete stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you. Test only is a great first cycle, but 150 per week is not an effctive dose. That's basically replacing what you would be producing naturally

Hello Dylan,

I have many questions about running my 1st cycle along with the proper PCT to follow.

On a lot of the comments posted on Youtube, I noticed many folks run 150 to 300 mg of Test and my question is if you can take or if its recommended to take the most minimum amount in a week. Perhaps, 100 to 150?.

Also, as I have learned short ester is the way to go to see how the body can react to it and possibly discard of it quickly if need be. Do you recommend short or long for the test introduction to a beginner? depending on which is best, what will be the best way to inject into the body, 2 or 3 times each week? I am still running my research and have ways to go before I enter this world but I am trying to gather as much information as possible to prepare myself.

In addition to test, what else is recommended to take "during" the Cycle? any vitamins or additional supplements?

PCT: I see you mostly recommend these items
• Clomid
• Nolva
• Aromasin
• MK-2866
• GW-501516

How should I begin taking these when its time for PCT? I assume they will have to be taken periodically in the day? I am not sure if they can counteract with each other if I take them at one time.

I will begin to watch more of your Videos to get better understanding. I am thinking of making my purchase sometime next year. I just started to get back into the gym routine after 6 months being away. I been training for 13 years, heavily and moderate throughout.

I appreciate your support and knowledge

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

clomid, nolva and aromasin make no difference the time of day... mk2866 is in the a.m. and GW is 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, the same time as your workout days...

Hey Hello, I will be taking my blood exams this week. I will provide all results in detail to help myself get the best advice. Here are few details about me.

• Turning 28 in 3 months
• 5'10" in Height
• 185 lbs
• body fat is 15%
• Nutrition has been very efficient the past 3 months. No fast food or excessive carbs. I am currently having 5 daily meals.
♦ Egg whites and Oatmeal for Breakfast
♦ Chicken breast and vegetables around 10:30 am
♦ Chicken breast and whole grains, lentils, white beans, broccoli and spinach mix (May switch it up to lean beef every now and then)

• I take creatine, and whey Protein as supplements 3 times a week.
• Started to lift at the age of 14 / Strength Training 18 through my mid 22s and / From 22 to 27 its been gym 3 times weekly and currently been on a 6 month break. Just started the Routine again. I am able to lift between the hours of 18:30 and 21:30 on the weekdays and no restrictions on the weekends.
• No Major injuries but I do suffer of severe lower back pain if I do not use a belt during my leg session.
• My Goal is to add 10-15 lbs of muscle and of course lose more fat in the process. I am not competing but I am looking to have close looks of an amateur body builder.

Hey Hello, I will be taking my blood exams this week. I will provide all results in detail to help myself get the best advice. Here are few details about me.

• Turning 28 in 3 months
• 5'10" in Height
• 185 lbs
• body fat is 15%
• Nutrition has been very efficient the past 3 months. No fast food or excessive carbs. I am currently having 5 daily meals.
♦ Egg whites and Oatmeal for Breakfast
♦ Chicken breast and vegetables around 10:30 am
♦ Chicken breast and whole grains, lentils, white beans, broccoli and spinach mix (May switch it up to lean beef every now and then)

• I take creatine, and whey Protein as supplements 3 times a week.
• Started to lift at the age of 14 / Strength Training 18 through my mid 22s and / From 22 to 27 its been gym 3 times weekly and currently been on a 6 month break. Just started the Routine again. I am able to lift between the hours of 18:30 and 21:30 on the weekdays and no restrictions on the weekends.
• No Major injuries but I do suffer of severe lower back pain if I do not use a belt during my leg session.
• My Goal is to add 10-15 lbs of muscle and of course lose more fat in the process. I am not competing but I am looking to have close looks of an amateur body builder.

Have you considered sarms? I think they would be great for you to get your feet wet before starting test or other steroids. It also looks like you need to do a bit more research before using AAS. Sarms are actually perfect for adding muscle mass while dropping bodyfat. My recommendation to you would be to run this stack based on your goals. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com and this is what the layout will look like

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

oops did not finish the reply, accidently hit enter. The rest of my meals will be the following!

♦ COD fish or salmon with vegetables and brown rice.
♦ Protein shake, whole egg, banana and oats. (400 calorie intake, 40 grams of protein, 45 grams of carbs)

Will update my blood work soon. I also take daily multi-vitamins.

Top Bottom