napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle (female)

Im sorry u were given such horrible info. Stick around here so you can get the right info !

There's so many info out there that's just soooo off and shouldn't even be out there. I'm glad people can get educated on this forum and know the real ways to do things and what really works

i received my order today. I’m going to do what you advised as far as the stack/dosage. How is it taken? Is this a sublingual, just drop it on my tongue or do I mix it in water?
I’ve never taken liquid supplements so not sure, I’m sure it doesn’t matter but want to make sure. Thanks

no you just take it straight down, period... no mixing and DO NOT put under your tongue... just straight down

Sorry for all the questions but does it matter if my dose times are not the same every day? I work nights so on 2 of the days I don’t wake up until 2pm. if 5 days out of the week I dose everything around 11am and the other days it’s around 230pm, is that a problem? is it better to try and get the same time frame daily?

Sorry for all the questions but does it matter if my dose times are not the same every day? I work nights so on 2 of the days I don’t wake up until 2pm. if 5 days out of the week I dose everything around 11am and the other days it’s around 230pm, is that a problem? is it better to try and get the same time frame daily?

Its better if dosed the same time but its not the end of the world if u cant

Good luck with your cycle. It's a good thing you came here and got it all sorted out before starting with the other stuff

They threw in a bottle of ostazol pills. Not sure what they are/do. Should I combine these into the regime?

I already read about it and what I read says nothing about females. I read it’s “everything a male needs,” test booster, use for PCT etc.
That’s why I’m asking if I should be taking it. Is there a reason why I would want to increase testosterone?
is it something I take after my cycle?

I already read about it and what I read says nothing about females. I read it’s “everything a male needs,” test booster, use for PCT etc.
That’s why I’m asking if I should be taking it. Is there a reason why I would want to increase testosterone?

Yes take it after u complete your cycle

Increasing your natural test levels is a good thing, even with females.

Definitely something you will want to use post-cycle. My girlfriend never skips iut on it after her cycles for good reason.

Good choice switching to esarms proven peptides is questionable at best!

Only question is, and I ask since I have 2 young children, are you nursing? I would be careful taking anything if you are.

You may have answered that in another post so if you have then I apologize just throwing that out there.

Top Bottom