napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle (female)

Reina82

Hi
I’m almost 4 months postpartum and this will be my first cycle. I just want to make sure I have the dosing right. I’ve ordered Card and Ost so should I take both together on the same day or alternate each day? I’ve heard both. Starting with 5mg of each? Or should I do 10 of GW and 5 of MK?

I lost a ton of muscle during my pregnancy so that’s why I‘ve been interested in sarms. I’ve lost all my baby weight, just want to get down another 10 lbs and gain my muscle back. (Currently 147lbs..175lbs at the time I gave birth..it’s been about 13 weeks since I had the baby). I’d really like to shred the last 10lbs and gain some muscle. What do you suggest as far as dosing, timing etc

I was keto prior to getting pregnant but obviously haven’t been since then. Do you suggest going back to that style of diet during my cycle? I’m a fan of kettlebells and maybe light jogging, do you recommend any specific style of training?

6 or 8 weeks?

Should I be good with just the MK or should I get S4 also?

Thanks for the help!

Ps...is it true sarms help with energy levels?

im not sure where you are getting your information from but its so far off that its quite scary... you take them both everyday... you would never alternate days... 5 mg of mk wont do a thing for you...

sarms are not used to increase energy levels.. who on earth is giving you this info?

this is a 12 week cycle... you can add s4 if you like... its a great addition to the stack

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day the first 2 weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Lol ..idiots apparently that’s why I made a post to make sure. Good thing I did.
I figured I had to start off slowly. Shrug.

Thanks

Lol ..idiots apparently that’s why I made a post to make sure. Good thing I did.
I figured I had to start off slowly. Shrug.

Thanks

Im sorry u were given such horrible info. Stick around here so you can get the right info !

I will thanks.

Is it ok if I start out with the two and then add in the S4 later in a few weeks, or should I start it all together

Omg I just read here that proven peptides is a horrible site to purchase from. That’s great considering I just got everything in the mail from them. Ugh. I’m assuming they don’t have a return policy. Should I toss it and just order from esarms?

Omg I just read here that proven peptides is a horrible site to purchase from. That’s great considering I just got everything in the mail from them. Ugh. I’m assuming they don’t have a return policy. Should I toss it and just order from esarms?
i have no idea on their return policy but yes, they are just terrible! you definitely want to go with esarms...

nothing is required.. you can run one day if you want to... that doesnt mean thats smart or the right way though... they are just starting to peak at 8 weeks.. now, would you tell a basketball player to retire at his peak? that wouldnt make a lot of sense and would be a waste of talent right? so if you stop the cycle at its peak, you clearly are leaving a lot left on the table...

Ok got it. It would definitely not make sense to only do 8 then lol. I don’t know much about the cycles. I have to re order everything since I have mine from proven peptides. I guess I should have figured it wasn’t real if it was so cheap lol. I definitely can’t afford the entire 12 wk cycle pack from esarms. I’ll have to buy them separately towards the end of each of the 4wks. Shrug 🤷*♀️

Why do people buy from Proven Peptides or another source AND THEN come here for advice? SERIOUSLY I'm not trying to be sarcastic but it happens quite often. Doesn't it make sense to come here FIRST get a cycle layout, advice, AND ask for a reliable source?

Uh no? Do you think this is the only forum discussing sarms? Lol. Do you think there aren’t tons of other forums and websites and articles and labs??? Hello? LOL. Who would know that THIS is the ONLY legit one on all of the internet????

every place I’ve looked says it IS LEGIT hence why I ordered from a “legit lab.” I don’t just go ordering stuff without researching it and there’s a lot of articles and websites that say “this is legit that is legit” etc etc.

I actually read that proven peptides IS LEGIT on other forums, which I just happened to read first. It also shows that they have the certificate analysis and “full money back guarantee” so it’s not just some random dude selling stuff on the side of the road. It looks as legit as it comes so who’s to ever know it’s not??? I’m just lucky enough to have read this particular forum to hear from some people that it is not.

It’s pretty ridiculous that websites can give all this info and “certificates” and still Be completely bunk. And how are they in business if that’s the case anyway ? It’s ridiculous

Ok well go ahead and use those products. You'll be back in a few weeks asking what you can do to fix the side effects you're going through. This isn't my first rodeo been here quite a while and seen it all. Trust me..

Ok well go ahead and use those products. You'll be back in a few weeks asking what you can do to fix the side effects you're going through. This isn't my first rodeo been here quite a while and seen it all. Trust me..

You might have seen it all but not every one has! Hence why I am asking questions and researching things before I do them???? Wow

Again, there’s shit tons of websites and articles and forums and labs all claiming the same exact thing so unless you have friends that can tell you then no one would ever know which ones are legit and which are BS.

Do these people just create their own certificates of analysis?? They’re not being sued and shut down for this??

You cant get sued for selling something with a coa thats already not legit to be selling in the first place... You can try to sue them but it wont get you anywhere... Its an extremely gray area as it is to be selling them... I just feel bad for you and so many others that have to deal with reading so much bs thats out there... trust me, everyone gives it everywhere and they dont like it when they get called out, clearly noone would... Results tell all... I just know that I have had countless people with complaints on them... ive read good things about them too, just like you, but when you see just as many complaints as you do positive feedback, there's definitely an issue there... Im just glad you found your way here so you get the right information... if you have any other questions, just let me know

I’ve ordered everything from esarms now. Everything else is in the trash. Thanks. Glad I didn’t start it yet.

If My hormones are still adjusting from the pregnancy this won’t make them all out of whack again will it?

I’ve ordered everything from esarms now. Everything else is in the trash. Thanks. Glad I didn’t start it yet.

If My hormones are still adjusting from the pregnancy this won’t make them all out of whack again will it?
mk2866 is the only one that could... it doesnt do it to everyone but i have to always tell you even if its only happened to one person, that means it could happen... with mk, sometimes you will notice an enlarged clitoris as well as it throwing off your menstrual cycle... like i said, it doesnt happen to everyone, but its possible...

Yeah they are terrible better to just get ride of them either being able to return them or not use them.

Top Bottom