napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 year old calories and growth

cogoent

Hi Dylan,

I was wondering if you have any advice for a 19 year old, I am currently 54 kg and have been going to the gym for about 3-4 months. I have put about 6 kg on in that time.

How many calories would you say I should be eating to gain? I have a plateau at the moment, I'm stuck at 54-56 kg for 2 weeks. I am trying to eat 3000 calories a day but struggle to eat so much food.

Any tips on how to eat more/gain easy calories or just tips in general? (All my calories and food I eat are clean, healthy food) I don't want to be a big hulk, just aesthetically pleasing with a good amount of muscle, like yourself :)

Hi Dylan,

I was wondering if you have any advice for a 19 year old, I am currently 54 kg and have been going to the gym for about 3-4 months. I have put about 6 kg on in that time.

How many calories would you say I should be eating to gain? I have a plateau at the moment, I'm stuck at 54-56 kg for 2 weeks. I am trying to eat 3000 calories a day but struggle to eat so much food.

Any tips on how to eat more/gain easy calories or just tips in general? (All my calories and food I eat are clean, healthy food) I don't want to be a big hulk, just aesthetically pleasing with a good amount of muscle, like yourself :)

Here is a good resource for you to look over my friend. This will help you structure your calories so they are optimal for your goals

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

3000 calories at your age is not going to do it brother... thats clearly your problem right now is your nutrient intake... you have to get it up there higher buddy... i know it might be difficult but you cannot gain without food... even guys that are much older than you that use ped's, don't gain shit without food... everything is based around your diet... you are at a stage where you can get away with eating more as well... you have to space out your meals so you can get more in... you get your metabolism going faster by eating smaller meals, which will make you hungrier bro... take a look at my diet on page 1 of my cycle log.. i struggle to eat a lot as well but i have a good method here to help you... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

Top Bottom