napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd-4033

1. D

First cycle help - LGD-4033

Stats: 20yr 5'9 165lbs 20% Exp: 3yrs training, 1 yr ago - 8wk cycle of test C followed by Nolva PCT 50/25/25/25 (Excellent gains, broke out horrible on face during PCT) Goals: Gain lean mass, cut body fat New to SARMs, been researching them and have gained interested in running a cycle...
  2. P

Help on lgd cycle

I have started my first LGD-4033 cycle at 10mgs ed from enhanced athlete , Its my first week of the cycle i had my gynecomastia surgery 3 years back it was due to my asthma medication. I see some puffiness in my right nipple . I wanted to know what i could do to stop it ? But i am scared of...
  3. D

First Cycle & Questions (LGD-4033 & MK-677)

Starting this cycle, LGD at 10mg in the morning, MK at 12.5 at night before bed. A few questions, because there is so much misinformation out there. -What panels should I run before and after to see where I'm at? When would I run the last lab test, while on cycle still or after a period of...
  4. G

Help. New to SARMs Cycle.

Hi I have been contemplating on going on a SARMs cycle and i am looking at two different cycles. My main goal is to gain size. 8Weeks of LGD-4033 10mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25 8Weeks of YK-11 5mg then 4Weeks of nolvadex 40/20/20/20 / clomid 50/25/25/25 All...
  5. L

My LGD-4033 order just arrived, should I throw it away?

Hi guys, Some days ago I ordered a satchet containing 60 capules of LGD-4033, 5mg each, from sarms4you.com and also two satchets of a "PCT Test Booster formula" consisting on legal compounds as ZMA, Ashwagandha, etc. that have just arrived home. This are the links of the products I ordered...
  6. M

LGD-4033, I need advice.

I’m looking into doing SARMS, I’m going to take LGD-4033, they’re capsules, on the bottle it says to take 2 capsules a day, but the serving for one capsule is 12.5 mg. I need help, I need advice and I need a good PCT plan. I’m planning on taking LGD for 8 weeks.
  7. D

2nd Cycle - Suggestions

Hello Community, 35 year old, male, 5'9, 230lbs, been lifting for 20+ years. Approx. 18% BF. I have successfully ran my first cycle, and am really happy with the results. My first cycle is below: 1-12 Rad140, 20 mg daily 9-12 DGA Post CT 13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25 GW-501516, 20 mg daily...
  8. L

Stacking S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140

I'm planning on beginning a sarm stack cycle with S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140 for 4 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions about how to do most effectively and safely. Also, what would be a good dose and PCT for this cycle? Here's my situation: I'm 19 years old...
  9. C

Female LGD-4033 cycle

Ok, so i have spent countless hours looking for testimonials from females SARMS use, and found maybe a handful. So wanted to throw some of my own experiences out there, and possibly get some feedback!! I purchased my first cycle of Anabolicum (LGD-4033) and proceeded to dose at 5 mgs per day in...
  10. R

LGD-4033 cycle + PCT

Hi guys and girls. I’ve taken some time to delve into researching a cycle of LGD-4033 and I’m looking for criticism and advice on my current knowledge: Duration: I’ve seen mixed opinions between running LGD-4033 for 6-12 weeks - supposedly it peaks around 6 weeks so there is no need to stop...
  11. S

Sarms Stack

I realize this may seem like a redundant thread, but I want info based on my experience. I've run LGD-4033 twice. I get nice full looking muscle with no bloat - truly amazing stuff. Once for 6 weeks @ 5mg/wk1, then 10mg the rest of the way - results exceeded expectations and I only needed OTC...
  12. M

My first cycle with LGD! How does this sound to you guys?

What's up everyone. First off, I'm new to the forum - so a little about me: I'm 22 years old, 5'11, 185 pounds at about 14% body fat, and my bench is 240, my squat is 340, and my deadlift is 405. I realize that these are all early-intermediate numbers, and I've been lifting for around a...
  13. E

Strength cycle

Hello everyone I was wondering what cycle would be the best for strength and I came across by researching(Dylan gemelli and many others) that a really good sarm cycle would be lgd 4033 stacked with s4 (andarine), since I'm also a powerlifter and I'm looking to put the most strength possible I...
  14. A

Adding S4 to my LGD cycle.

Hi all! I have been running LGD for about 2 and a hlaf weeks now and was considering adding S4 into the mix as well as GW. I read on a post somewhere on here that even if adding s4 a little later in the cycle like I am I can still run it the full 12 weeks even once stopping the lgd. My question...
  15. Blue_Shine

LGD-4033 (Anabolicum): Human trials reveal...

Disclaimer: If one chooses to supplement with a given compound, ultimately, the responsibility is on him/her to make sure they are well informed. This author feels that there is no substitute to making decisions based on guidelines set by professionals with experience using LGD-4033. This post...
  16. S

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

Hello, I've been reading about RAD-140, LGD-4033 and MK-2866 (Ostarine). It's clear that RAD is more powerful than Ostarine (supression is not an issue for me as I'm on TRT) but I'm not so sure about RAD vs LGD. Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratios, RAD being 20:1 and LGD being 10:1, RAD...
  17. N

Mid cycle blood results?

Got the panel from lab corp, results say, abnormal. got stuff high and low. How can I have results deciphered? No doctors around me worth a shit. Any comments appreciated. Creatinine-high-1.61/eGFR nonafrican am-low-48/eGFR African am-low-56/calcium serum-high-10.5/alkaline phosphate...
  18. M

8 Week Power Stack

24yrs old 7 years training experience 179lb's @8-10% bodyfat Starting the 8 week power stack soon and was looking for any advice/recommendations. plan is as follows: w1-8: LGD-4033 10mg/d w1-8: RAD-140 10mg/d w1-8: S4 50mg/d depending on vision sides, S4 doses may be increased to 75mg/d after...
  19. C

Beginning Sarms

I was very determined to start steroid cycle and after watching dylans videos on youtube I immediately felt that sarms where the right choice to be. I know its a way safer approach and I feel it will be effective. After reading and seeing a bunch of stuff throughout the web I think I might have...
  20. H

sarm review by a hardgainer

Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more. STATS MALE AGE: 38 WT: 156lbs HT...
Top Bottom