napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

healing

1. P

Ostarine vs hgh and bpc 157 tb 500

Dear forumguys and MR. Gemelli, Do you consider mk2866 (with or without mk 677) as a better healing tool versus hgh and/or bpc 157 and tb 500? I read lots of great healing effects of ostarine and i really wanna try this one out. I have tried hgh in the past but it didnt seem to work really well...
  2. R

Bulk cycle advice + questions

Hello. I am looking to start a cycle. I am 25, 5'10, 170lbs , about 8% bf. My major goal is to gain as much muscle mass as I possibly can in 12 weeks. Muscle that will stay even after I quit the cycle, not just water weight. I am willing to spend a few hundred, I don't want to spend more than...
  3. M

Are SARMs good for healing shoulder impingement problems?

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if you think SARMs are good for healing shoulder impingement? I have constant problems with my shoulders (impingement subacromiale) and despite doing corrective exercises religiously, nothing seems to help. Do you think a combo of NUTROBAL, ANABOLICUM and OSTARINE...
  4. M

Rapid Healing - How To Heal Your Injuries FASTER

Hey guys, it's Mozart. I have a pretty detailed question and I hope this will create a nice discussion about injuries, healing, etc... I have been suffering from 2 extremely annoying injuries for a couple months now - shoulder impingement (impingement subacromiale) + patellar tendon...
  5. P

SARMS for healing nerve-injury.

Hi everyone, I'm not a body-builder, but a pianist (or was) and was injured 12 years ago from serious repetitive strain, playing around 8 hours a day 7 days a week. I've been seeing countless doctors / physio etc. and some things have worked to a limited extent, but I still have issues. I think...
  6. G

MK677 Healing question

Hey bros, I have had some pretty bad wrist pain for the last year now. It has been at its worth the last month. I believe it is a problem with a tendon/ligament. I get very bad pain when clenching my fist, and when doing supinated bicep curls in particular. There is also a bucket load of...
  7. A

Im new looking for healing benefits from sarms

I refuse to use steroids. I want something that will benefit me overall. I'm 6 ft 5 about 215-220 lbs. The problem is I have horrible knees and diagnosed with scoliosis. My lower back muscles are weakening trying to pick up slack. Its very frustrating being 25 and having limitations when being...
  8. V

A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

Hi! I finally received my SARMs to Sweden and I started using them last Tuesday (18th of October). I ordered S4, LGD & MK2866. After some considerations, I’ll also be adding GW & MK677 for the full healing super stack. I’ll add those two in as soon as I receive them (should be early next...
  9. LB_Patriot

Interested in MK-677 Ibutamoren

Good Morning, This is my first post on the iSarms Forum. I'm looking forward to being part of the community here. I am new to SARMS but not new to bodybuilding overall. I'm going to preface with my complete stats as it's important to get a background before I present my...
  10. J

Peptides to help heal after knee surgery!

Hey brothers, I recently tore my quad tendon and some other damage to my knee that is requiring surgery next week. I ordered some peptides to help heal quicker. Igf-1 des, mgf, tb500 and hpc-157. I chose the Des over lr3 so I won't have to worry about timing with the mgf, that is also why I...
  11. O

Tendon Pain

Hello all I may have tendonosis or tendonitis on the tendon that attaches from the lateral head of the tricep to the elbow. Anyone healed from this that can offer some insight?
Top Bottom