domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wise Quotes/Advice

Wise Quotes/Advice

I enjoy reading these and learning from others.

Knowledge becomes wisdom which I seek daily.

Share with others, especially younger individuals around you, so they can learn and be successful as they grow older.

Please feel free to leave a wise quote or advice it can be a text or an uploaded pic.
    Last edited by cbbram; 03-18-2021 at 10:16 PM.

"If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're destined for failure."

What has helped me over time is to learn to speak less and listen more. Truly listen to what people say. I try to not focus as much on what they say too but why they say it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Great thread idea bro

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    What has helped me over time is to learn to speak less and listen more. Truly listen to what people say. I try to not focus as much on what they say too but why they say it.
    This is excellent advice! Very wise indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Great thread idea bro
    Thanks bro...

I'm looking forward to some participation. I'm sure we have some intelligent bro's here on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Thanks bro...

I'm looking forward to some participation. I'm sure we have some intelligent bro's here on the forum.
    absolutely and im all about getting positive energy out there!

Wise Quotes/Advice

Walk like a king, or walk like you dont give a f*ck who the king us

Never forget who left you in difficult times, helped you in difficult times, and those that put you in difficult times

Never kick me when im down, because if i get back up, youre f*cked

Be careful, the devil can hear your prayers too. He doesnt always come with horns & a pitchfork, sometimes he comes dressed up like everything you ever wanted.

Lamborghini said that 'We dont do commercials because our target audience isnt sitting around watching tv'

Its lonely at the top. Thats why a Lamborghini has 2 seats and a bus has 50.

A vision without action is merely a dream...

Refusing to give up Is winning...