napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and test e

Kakarot

Heyy, can i take winstrol on my first cycle with test e?
16% bf
6'1"
87 kgs
Test e 500mg a week.(total 10 weeks)
Winstrol (50mg a day in last 3 weeks, week 8,9,10)
Hcg 1000 IUS a week (week ,9,10,11, 12)
Pct week 12 after the last hcg.
Arimidex. 5 eod during the whole cycle then shifting to 12.5mg aromasin on pct.

First cycle is always test only. No orals. Also you need to get into better condition first before starting. Hat is your training experience and what does your diet look like?

First cycle is always test only. No orals. Also you need to get into better condition first before starting. Hat is your training experience and what does your diet look like?

I'm in perfect condition, very muscular, more than 4 years of continuous training,
I have oats, whey protein, 2 full chicken breasts, 200 grams of lean beef, whole wheat meals, alot of vegetables, peanut butter, in my diet.
I am on my first test E cycle right now. Just wanted to know if i can do winstrol at the end. Is it not safe?
If it's not or i shouldn't be doing it then I'll rather save it for my next cycle. Can u just guide me how to run it with test e? Dosage, AI, PCT everything? Thanks.

I'm in perfect condition, very muscular, more than 4 years of continuous training,
I have oats, whey protein, 2 full chicken breasts, 200 grams of lean beef, whole wheat meals, alot of vegetables, peanut butter, in my diet.
I am on my first test E cycle right now. Just wanted to know if i can do winstrol at the end. Is it not safe?
If it's not or i shouldn't be doing it then I'll rather save it for my next cycle. Can u just guide me how to run it with test e? Dosage, AI, PCT everything? Thanks.

16% bodyfat is far from perfct condition. We recommend being in better shape before cycling.

First cycle you do test only. A second cycle you can add an oral in.

You should be using aromasin on cycle for estrogen protection. As far as pct goes you need to run this, starting two weeks after last injection

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yes i will save winstrol for my second cycle. Can you guide me how to use winstrol with test e? Because i am trying to start my research on this winstrol and test e stack from today. So that when i start it in my second cycle i have all the knowledge.
Plus most of my fat is stored in my lower belly, my upper 4 abs are pretty shredded and prominent. Same goes for the rest of my body. Just the lower belly Is fucked up. That's why Im on 16%. Anyways please guide me with the winstrol and test e cycle.

Yes i will save winstrol for my second cycle. Can you guide me how to use winstrol with test e? Because i am trying to start my research on this winstrol and test e stack from today. So that when i start it in my second cycle i have all the knowledge.
Plus most of my fat is stored in my lower belly, my upper 4 abs are pretty shredded and prominent. Same goes for the rest of my body. Just the lower belly Is fucked up. That's why Im on 16%. Anyways please guide me with the winstrol and test e cycle.
Winstrol can be used either the first 6 weeks of a cycle or the last 6 of the cycle to finish. You don't ever exceed 6 weeks on winstrol and the recommended dosage is 50mg per day

Winstrol can be used either the first 6 weeks of a cycle or the last 6 of the cycle to finish. You don't ever exceed 6 weeks on winstrol and the recommended dosage is 50mg per day

6 weeks of injecting test cycle right? Meaning if im injecting test for 10 weeks.I'll start winstrol on week 5?and end at 10.

You are misinformed.

You do not have the majority of your bodyfat localized in ONE place.

You are not in prefect condition.

If a person knows as much about nutrition and body composition as you claim to, you wouldn't need to be spoon fed how to use anabolics.

6 weeks of injecting test cycle right? Meaning if im injecting test for 10 weeks.I'll start winstrol on week 5?and end at 10.
6 weeks during the cycle yes, and that's one way of doing it. Most test cycles are meant to be ran 12 weeks and if you were finishing with winstrol it would be weeks 9-14. The two extra weeks beyond test are the two weeks test esters clear before pct starts

I love winny but more for the guys under 10% body fat. I wouldn't touch it at 16%.
I wouldnt waste my time with winstrol unless I was under 10% either. The aesthetic benefits for hardening and vascularity just won't be there and there are better things for mass and strength

I wouldnt waste my time with winstrol unless I was under 10% either. The aesthetic benefits for hardening and vascularity just won't be there and there are better things for mass and strength

I said I'm saving it for my next cycle. I'll try losing enough fat after this bulk cycle is done. And ill only take it if I below 10% bf. Im here for the advices. And im taking each advice very serious.

I said I'm saving it for my next cycle. I'll try losing enough fat after this bulk cycle is done. And ill only take it if I below 10% bf. Im here for the advices. And im taking each advice very serious.
That would be best bro

Top Bottom