napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When you go to the ER and the doctor is THE MAN

MarkD

Just got back from the ER. I hurt my shin drilling Muay Thai then decided to beat my PR's squatting. By hurt my shin I mean I threw a whip kick and connected with an elbow. My family badgered me to go to the hospital, no major damage just a torn ligament. The cool part was when he not only told me he was a blue belt in BJJ but also knew all about gear. When I broke down my blast he was telling me about how "Nandrolone has honestly sped up your recovery". He's also in my division and weight class competitively so hopefully we won't meet at a tournament and go for a straight ankle log.

This was my first experience with a doctor that understood bjj, gear and weight training. I wish there were more dudes like this.

Last edited:
You can't beat that type of experience bro. Nice!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just got back from the ER. I hurt my shin drilling Muay Thai then decided to beat my PR's squatting. By hurt my shin I mean I threw a whip kick and connected with an elbow. My family badgered me to go to the hospital, no major damage just a torn ligament. The cool part was when he not only told me he was a blue belt in BJJ but also knew all about gear. When I broke down my blast he was telling me about how "Nandrolone has honestly sped up your recovery". He's also in my division and weight class competitively so hopefully we won't meet at a tournament and go for a straight ankle log.

This was my first experience with a doctor that understood bjj, gear and weight training. I wish there were more dudes like this.

That's great, I'm pretty sure my primary is the same kinda doc...he calls me crash,after a bad dirtbike accident. He's a huge guy (football). But he gets it. It's refreshing to have down to earth docs. I mean shit I was battling insomnia, he prescribed ambient and said I could add a beer or two to help. Fcking awesome!

I like to hear of doctors like this that actually can relate to others and seem to concern themselves more with patients. People receive better over all care under these conditions, its how it should be

Lol anyway he'll take you on as your GP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked, he's strictly an emergency physician. Lol. My GP from back in Philly would just shake his head when I told him the things I was using. Trying to explain Tren ended up in a 20 minute explanation about Finaplex, Cattle, etc etc.

I asked, he's strictly an emergency physician. Lol. My GP from back in Philly would just shake his head when I told him the things I was using. Trying to explain Tren ended up in a 20 minute explanation about Finaplex, Cattle, etc etc.

Aw damn. That sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to highjack your thread for this. By the way, I wish my Doc would be that cool. Mine is old school PC.

Top Bottom