napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight Gain with Sarmx Stack

italiangirl74

Hey Dylan,

I've bought the Super Healing stack from sarmx.com. I've been taking for exactly 1 month to date. I'm a female, 33 yo, 5'2", 139lb and 13% bf. I've gained 7lbs this past month and the scale keeps going up. I was 132 lb when I started and am now 139. That's A LOT of weight for someone my weight/height. I have PR'd a few lifts, but really don't understand gaining that much weight. Do you have any insight and is this normal? Does the weight level off?

Hey Dylan,

I've bought the Super Healing stack from sarmx.com. I've been taking for exactly 1 month to date. I'm a female, 33 yo, 5'2", 139lb and 13% bf. I've gained 7lbs this past month and the scale keeps going up. I was 132 lb when I started and am now 139. That's A LOT of weight for someone my weight/height. I have PR'd a few lifts, but really don't understand gaining that much weight. Do you have any insight and is this normal? Does the weight level off?
the healing and recovery stack really is not a weight loss stack.. have you lost body fat? you are likely holding water from mik677... it normally starts to come off 4-6 weeks after you start running it...

Dylan,

No, I haven't lost body fat. I've noticed the weight gain mostly in mid-line...pants are tighter, I'm fluffier, etc. I'm extremely strict with my diet and eat around 1,600 cals a day. There is no other real explanation to gaining 7# in 5 weeks. I was just really taken back at how much weight I've seemed to gain from it. Hopefully it will start to come off, but as of right now...no change. Any insight it greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dylan,

No, I haven't lost body fat. I've noticed the weight gain mostly in mid-line...pants are tighter, I'm fluffier, etc. I'm extremely strict with my diet and eat around 1,600 cals a day. There is no other real explanation to gaining 7# in 5 weeks. I was just really taken back at how much weight I've seemed to gain from it. Hopefully it will start to come off, but as of right now...no change. Any insight it greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The weight gain is more than likely water weight from being on mk677. To control that water retention you need to eat a lot of potassium rich foods and have a lower sodium intake along with high water intake. It's crucial to have the right electrolyte balance in order to keep this under control

Some of that weight gain is possibly also lean muscle tissue you've gained which is a good thing

I was telling dylan the same thing that the numbers are going up but I am making progress as far as Leannes I was surprised

Top Bottom