napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tri-Tren Advice on how to run w/ test prop also frequency of pins and dosage would he

opie84

Please inform me as I am on week 4 of test prop and tren ace @ test prop 30 mg ED and 50 mg tren ace ED .. Looking to switch mid cycle to complete cycle in 8 weeks then just switch to test prop alone for an additional 4 weeks . Total cycle 12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please inform me as I am on week 4 of test prop and tren ace @ test prop 30 mg ED and 50 mg tren ace ED .. Looking to switch mid cycle to complete cycle in 8 weeks then just switch to test prop alone for an additional 4 weeks . Total cycle 12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand the question bro. Just keep running your test prop as usual when your Tren stops. You can do 60mg EOD instead of 30mg ED also. No need for every day pinning

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think hes wanting too up the test a little when he drops the tren out . right now hes using 210 mg weekly probly up it too 100 eod when stop tren giving you 350 weekly .

I think hes wanting too up the test a little when he drops the tren out . right now hes using 210 mg weekly probly up it too 100 eod when stop tren giving you 350 weekly .
That would work if that is in fact what he wants to do. I just didn't see anything said about increasing dosage

That would work if that is in fact what he wants to do. I just didn't see anything said about increasing dosage

Yeah wasnt clear dont think english is first language why the confusion

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom