napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone

segborg

Hi I watched you video about the trend cycle and What is the name of the others 2 things you have to take when you are running trend.

I did a cycle along with test enanthate great results but the acne on my back was terrible
Also my man hood was gone
So I've been clean for over 6 month I would like to try another cycle but this time with sustenon 250
What do you recommend to run including the preventing cycle
To keep everything safe and healthy
Iam 55 years old Iam very healthy no blood pressure problems no cholesterol problems
Only side effect I can stand is the acne anything you can suggest to prevent the acne?

Acne will most likely be several times worse with Tren if you're acne prone. You should try other compounds before Tren. I've done several cycles and I haven't even done a Tren cycle yet. It's a marathon not a sprint.

PHARMA LADY REP

I believe test is always best, but to answer the question I use a Nutrigena anti acne soap everyday in the shower and that keeps acne at bay for me...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I don't think you should run tren yet... It's for the advanced only and if you don't know what you're doing you can fuck yourself up big time.

Did you ever get blood work done before and after your last cycle?

Acne could be from your estrogen being out of range if you didn't use an AI.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Hi I watched you video about the trend cycle and What is the name of the others 2 things you have to take when you are running trend.

I did a cycle along with test enanthate great results but the acne on my back was terrible
So I've been clean for over 6 month I would like to try another cycle but this time with sustenon 250
Iam 55 years old Iam very healthy no blood pressure problems no cholesterol problems
Only side effect I can stand is the acne anything you can suggest to prevent the acne?

Tren is nothing to mess with unless you are advanced....especially not at your age. It has some of the worst side effects of all.

First we need to know a lot more about you. What is your full stats, experience, and goals?

hey bro, i am happy to help but i need much more info from you...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

Top Bottom