napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren test EQ Winstrol cut cycle

bederzocs

Hi Dylan I first just wanted to say thank you for all your knowledge and effort you put in to all your great videos secondly what the hell happened to all your videos legal issues? No but seriously thank you I've been using your videos to set up my gear and my health for years now.
Also I was looking for some insight on a Tren test EQ Winstrol cut cycle I'm currently on a bulk test and NPP I'm 6-2 250 lb on my 4th cycle my age is 32 my body fat is 12 to 15% the overall question is how to cruise then blast the trim test eq cycle basically I'm looking on how to transition to the cut cycle and dosages to run. Also first tren cycle.
I know you're a busy man and I hope you can get to this I sure would enjoy your expertise on my cut
thank you for your time

Bro, your post is hard to read........it's 1 run on sentence.

Can you post your full stats and cycle history?

its very hard to understand exactly what you are saying being thats its all in one sentence.. its not english class by any means but i also have to be able to interpret what you are saying man... are you on trt now or just deciding to blast and cruise? PLEASE be more clear man

Sorry about the bed grammar. I was in a hurry when I posted. I've decided to basically go from a test npp cycle that lasted 10 weeks and transition straight into a test tren ace cycle for another 9 to 12 weeks. With winstrol the last 5 weeks to cut up my bulk. My original question on this is that a good or bad idea switching compounds to go from a bulk strait into a cut . I know it's a long time being on . And second question was about first tren cycle dosing. Thanks again.

thats not a good idea at all ot run that cycle and jump right on another one.. its a terrible idea... you need to run pct and wait the proper time until your next cycle...

I'm 6-2 250 lb on my 4th cycle my age is 32 my body fat is 12 to 15% . I've been weight training 4yrs. The reason I'm thinking about blast n cruise is because of my age . 32. Not a whole lot of time left. Hell I got 2 beautiful kids and another on the way. So I'm not worried about fertility.

I'm 6-2 250 lb on my 4th cycle my age is 32 my body fat is 12 to 15% . I've been weight training 4yrs. The reason I'm thinking about blast n cruise is because of my age . 32. Not a whole lot of time left. Hell I got 2 beautiful kids and another on the way. So I'm not worried about fertility.
Oh my fucking god!! Serious??? Dude you're still a young newb. Give me a break. My FIRST cycle was at 35, and you say not much time left....smfh. Not much time left for what exactly? Quit the nonsense and trying to justify blast and cruise with these ridiculous remarks. If you want to do it, then do it, but it's nothing I'm going to condone whatsoever. I'm also not buying 12-15% bodyfat with those stats. Sorry. Post up a pic. 6'2" 250 at 12-15% is Arnold stats. He was 225 on stage. Let's be realistic here. I'm sure your bodyfat is higher than we advise for cycling and you're sugarcoating it big time

Look fellas I'm not trying to get burned here im looking for knowledge and advise. I'm just trying to get as jacked as possible. Someone asked why I would consider it and that's why I'm considering it becuase I'm getting older. If someone could tell me how to post some pics I would gladly do so.

Look fellas I'm not trying to get burned here im looking for knowledge and advise. I'm just trying to get as jacked as possible. Someone asked why I would consider it and that's why I'm considering it becuase I'm getting older. If someone could tell me how to post some pics I would gladly do so.
I understand wanting to get jacked. We all do. You just need to be sensible and not reckless. Take your health and safety first. Blast and cruising is not all it's cracked up to be. You gain nothing extra on it. You just avoid pct. You still lose some shit coming off just like everyone else. Going from high doses to low TRT doses, it's inevitable. You can't expect to maintain super physiological mass and strength on normal levels

Being forced on TRT is no fun, not sure why you want to cruise on it as if you were.
2 cycles in a row is asking for health problems, especially if your body fat is high.
If you’re estimating your bodyfat it could easily be 5% higher than you think it is.

PCT will allow recovery since cycles are stressful on the body. It’s like working longer hours at the office for that promotion or extra pay. Sure it helps, but you can’t work crazy hours all the time, you need a break for your body to recover or you can experience serious issues. Same thing here.

if you go to www.tinypic.com you can upload pics there then you paste the FORUM CODE into your post and that will post them..

you are not getting burned, but you have a lot of concerned people because it doesnt make any sense and if you think blasting and cruising is what "gets you jacked" then you have a fuckload more learning to do...

Top Bottom