napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traveling with sarms

cm12345

So Im currently at school and am heading back home to jersey for memorial day weekend. I obviously need to bring my sarms with me but im concerned it might raise some questions when going through security. My vials are obviously within the 4oz limit but truth be told sarms are a little sketchy if you are a TSA agent. I was thinking of saying that its aroma therapy for my showers (lol) kind of like tea tree oil or something. Anyways, does anyone have experience traveling with their sarms? I'm running a 16 week cycle pct included and cant afford to have these vials taken as im not even half way through either of them.

My only alternative option would be to leave them at school, I'm going home from friday-tuesday and i reaaaaally do not want to miss dosing.

Thanks for any and all help!
-C

Most people here pack them in the carry on bag and have no problems transporting them. sarms are not illegal

Most people here pack them in the carry on bag and have no problems transporting them. sarms are not illegal

What should I do/say if they do stop me at customs? I feel like saying theyre sarms will do more harm than good.

What should I do/say if they do stop me at customs? I feel like saying theyre sarms will do more harm than good.

Take off the labels and say it's vitamins. Or just check them with your luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check a bag if you are worried about. That's what I did no hassle whatsoever. I read someone here said they were liquid vitamins when asked and made of some BS about how they are more bioavailable in liquid form.

Forgot to mention i was not planning on checking a bag. I can if it will mitigate the risk but i would rather not if possible.

Forgot to mention i was not planning on checking a bag. I can if it will mitigate the risk but i would rather not if possible.

Like K said overnight fed ex them to your home

I just put them in my checked bag with all my toiletries. I've probably done this a half dozen times including out of the country through customs and there's never been an issue. You'll be fine bro

Top Bottom