Astroid

Still trying to figure out my cycle here. I am really considering running this:

1-12 rad140 20mg
1-12 S4 50mg (25/25)
1-12 lgd4033 10mg

Pct

1-4 clomid 50/50/25/25
1-4 Cardarine 20mg

Is this too overkill or perfect? I've successfully run both ostarine and lgd in the past with almost no sides.

Last edited:
thats a million miles from overkill... thats a normal, average cycle in terms of compounds used but a damn good stack as well

Im running RAD-140 with LGD and GW now into week 6 . First time i've ever used any ped and i'm over the moon with the results so far . Gained 9.1lbs to date (some fat but mostly muscle ), eating like a F#$King horse and good strength gains . RAD-140 is killer i'm running 20mg but will increase to 30mg last 4 weeks of cycle . It's expensive stuff but worth it in my eyes . My future cycle I will run S4 , GW and Ostarine as a strength and cutting cycle . As Dylan said you can't go wrong with this stack !

Im running RAD-140 with LGD and GW now into week 6 . First time i've ever used any ped and i'm over the moon with the results so far . Gained 9.1lbs to date (some fat but mostly muscle ), eating like a F#$King horse and good strength gains . RAD-140 is killer i'm running 20mg but will increase to 30mg last 4 weeks of cycle . It's expensive stuff but worth it in my eyes . My future cycle I will run S4 , GW and Ostarine as a strength and cutting cycle . As Dylan said you can't go wrong with this stack !

Hm im thinking of doing this stack on a maintain diet. I really love my physique and don't want it to change unless it's lean muscle. just want to increase the lifts. Hopefully it will work well for me on that.

Although just for the cycle I may do 2 weeks bulk 1 week cut, repeat just to benefit from it more

just run whatever you feel comfortable with but i can guarantee that the cycle you laid out is very ideal and not too much whatsoever...

Top Bottom