napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on EnhancedAtlethe.com?

Fitnessguy95

I've seen this guy popped all over my youtube lately. he has hes own product line of oral sarms (capsules) which he preaches highly, even claims that they give better results then steroids. he brings atlethes on hes youtube channel and claims their only on sarms, and says they've gained 12pounds of lean muscle in 2months ect ect.. this guy is also a so called doctor..

idk, it doesent seem like this guy gets alot of hate on youtube, but something about this dude is just completely off. to me it seems like this is complete scam and he only tries to make money. any thoughts on this guy? anyone has experience with hes products?

This dude is a fake..sarms are not bioavailabile in capsule form...they're fake pro hormones..

yeah, that's kinda what i thought myself aswell. the guy even Sells and preached DNP, lol. and he sells oral test on he's site aswell. idk how this guy hasnt been called out yet or shut down? he could seriously hurt some kid..

bro this enhanced athlete guy is a fucking clown and a scamming motherfucker... i ran him out of here so fast when he tried to post his bull shit... he's a dirty piece of trash... DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT listen to this fucking guy nor even watch him because I promise you that he will get your fucking hurt... he needs his ass kicked a million times over... no bull shit...

The guy is dangerous because a lot of kids will buy his crap,products that are full of toxic prohormones that will shut them down, give them gyno, and make their dicks stop working while they never recover their endocrine system.

I'd stay far away from that guy, his videos, and any bullshit he tries to push

If it's on the internet it's totally 100% legit. Everything everyone says on the internet is 100% true.

This guy AGAIN!!!!!!! That's twice in just as many weeks.

The "Doc" is a nickname so that people instantly think he has some kind of credibility. Yet he has NONE, and everything he says is absolute utter bro-science BS. He's not a doctor, or even informed in a research kind of way.

He doesn't even have any sort of credible or helpful information. Literally he's so uninformed it isn't funny. It's dangerous. Avoid like the plague.

Top Bottom