napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone only cycle

gaterjoos

Hi mate, I'm planing to do a test only cycle soon, I have slight gyno in both nipples from when I messed with steroids when I was a kid it isn't noticeable, should I take pct on cycle to help prevent this ? Or What would be by best option to help me prevent my gyno getting worse ? Thanks very much!

You should get rid of your gyno before starting steroids tbh.
Go take your bloodwork & post exact details of that mess when you were kid.
Then it's easy for Dylan or Rick to suggest anti-gyno protocol.

Usually when you are cycling with AAS you will be using aromasin 12,5mg eod for estrogen control. This prevents gyno from forming with test only cycle :)
In case you're super sensitive to estrogen just bump it to 25mg eod

Gyno can be caused by prolactin too, that's why you need to post exact details of your earlier mistake with steroids & preferrably bloodworks too

Hi mate, I'm planing to do a test only cycle soon, I have slight gyno in both nipples from when I messed with steroids when I was a kid it isn't noticeable, should I take pct on cycle to help prevent this ? Or What would be by best option to help me prevent my gyno getting worse ? Thanks very much!
im completely lost... why on earth would you run a pct on cycle? brother, you seriously dont have a clue what you are doing... you don't... what do you mean you used steroids when you were " a kid?" like a teenager? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? you need to address your gyno problems before you use any other steroids...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

Brother not flaming you but do some more research before u jump on any gear ,I built a base from 18-24 then I did my first cycle but the 6 years of Natty bb I was learning everything about gear I could.

You don't ever start a cycle while you have gyno. You need to treat that before you do anythng. Also we need your full stats, goals, and expereince before we can advise you on anything

i gave you the protocol to follow... this needs addressed before you do anything else man... the rest is up to you

Top Bottom