napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone and facial features

baterser

Hey Dylan,

Love your videos, very informative and educational.

What's your opinion on testosterone and other steroids and the effect they have on your facial features. I've noticed that my face has changed a lot since using steroids (testosterone mainly). Rounder and less defined, even using an AI.

that can happen with estrogen build up... what kind of ai are you using? how much of it? where did you get it? what is your dose of test? have you had bloodwork?

Hey Dylan,

What's your opinion on testosterone and other steroids and the effect they have on your facial features. I've noticed that my face has changed a lot since using steroids (testosterone mainly). Rounder and less defined, even using an AI.

What you are describing is moon face. Test and steroids a,one do not change your features, but water retention absolutely will. That's why it's important to dial in your estrogen levels and run the right AI dose on cycle.

Hey Dylan,

Dude ... it's e2. You're retaining too much fluid. I have the same issue. I started Aromasin yesterday, and it's 11:13am Pacific and I have gone pee 8 times this morning. That's after 1 25mg pill.

Get your blood checked.

Dude ... it's e2. You're retaining too much fluid. I have the same issue. I started Aromasin yesterday, and it's 11:13am Pacific and I have gone pee 8 times this morning. That's after 1 25mg pill.

Get your blood checked.
exactly... this is what happens when people use steroids and dont know what they are doing, period

exactly... this is what happens when people use steroids and dont know what they are doing, period

A lot of Doctors don't know what they're doing either. My doc had never even heard of Aromasin before. When I called it a "suicide type 1 inhibitor", he smiled and asked "what is that". And then I mentioned it has less side effects including no negative impacts on cholesterol and lipid panel, he was impressed. He did about 5 minutes of research on his Mac, then gave me the script.

A lot of Doctors don't know what they're doing either. My doc had never even heard of Aromasin before. When I called it a "suicide type 1 inhibitor", he smiled and asked "what is that". And then I mentioned it has less side effects including no negative impacts on cholesterol and lipid panel, he was impressed. He did about 5 minutes of research on his Mac, then gave me the script.
its actually quite disturbing to see the amount of doctors who dont know jack shit about this yet write scripts for hcg for years etc... i cant get over some of the things i have seen doctors recommend or NOT recommend to patients

Yep. My trt doc and endo never prescribed aromasin before......ever lol . Didnt even know what it was. After that i stopped going to them.

Okay. I understand. It's an estrogen thing.

I thought it may have been testosterone itself because it's a male hormone it may change facial feautures biologically somehow. Clearly not, lol.

Okay. I understand. It's an estrogen thing.

I thought it may have been testosterone itself because it's a male hormone it may change facial feautures biologically somehow. Clearly not, lol.
no bro, not even close but that's why we are here and that's why its imperative to ask questions...

Top Bottom