napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test with winstrol cycle

bookdook

Hey dylan
Im running 8 weeks cycle of test propionate 100mg EOD , with winstrol as kick start from weeks 1-4 at 40mg/day . Im also using arimidex .5 mg EOD with zinc and a strong natural test booster to keep suppression to minimum(thats just my opinion) . I was planning to run hcg 500iu/weeks for the last 4 weeks of my cycle .
Im in week 4 now and i didnt notice signs of shutdown like testicular atrophy , should i use the hcg anyways or wait for signs ? Or just skip it since im using a low dose of test? Thanx so much for responding

with zinc and a strong natural test booster to keep suppression to minimum(thats just my opinion) .
Im in week 4 now and i didnt notice signs of shutdown

1. no matter what your opinion is...any exogenous test suppresses you and totally shuts down any natural test production...no amount of "test booster" will have any effect while you are on cycle

2. 350mg per week of test is not "a low dose"

3. LOL...you dont show any signs of shut down...dude...how the hell would you feel any shutdown while you are pinning test...come on..you need to get an education if you are going to be using steoids...want to see that you ARE shut down...test your LH and FSH...they will be close to zero

Hey dylan
Im running 8 weeks cycle of test propionate 100mg EOD , with winstrol as kick start from weeks 1-4 at 40mg/day . Im also using arimidex .5 mg EOD with zinc and a strong natural test booster to keep suppression to minimum(thats just my opinion) . I was planning to run hcg 500iu/weeks for the last 4 weeks of my cycle .
Im in week 4 now and i didnt notice signs of shutdown like testicular atrophy , should i use the hcg anyways or wait for signs ? Or just skip it since im using a low dose of test? Thanx so much for responding
what do you have planned for pct??? you are not running a low dose of test, its an average dose... 200-250 is a low dose... 350 is not... how on earth do you know if your shut down or not without blood work? i would still run hcg the last four weeks but on an 8 week cycle, you can go without it...

Top Bottom