domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Test tren D-Bol winstrol and hgh

Test tren D-Bol winstrol and hgh

Hey guys I just wanted a good opinion on my next cycle I’ve done 4 cycles and last cycle was test tren and anavar for 10 weeks now I went down from 15% body fat to 12% am 218 pounds solid 30 Years old and height is 5,11 I am trying to do a 16 week cycle. I also have gw501516 and mk2866
    PCT
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Gw501516
    Mk2866

My idea is
    Week 1 to 4 D-Bol 40mg
    Trenbolone enanthate 400mg 1 to 15
    Test cyp 400mg 1 to 16
    Winstrol week 13 to 18 50mg
    Gw501516 through out the cycle
    Hgh 1 to 16 4 iu
    Aromasin 12.5 every other day

PCT
    Clomid week 1 to 2 50mg
    Nolvadex week 1 to 2 40mg
    Week 3 and 4 clomid 25
    And nolvadex 3 to 4 at 20
    Gw501516 20 mg 1 to 4
    Mk2866 30mg 1 to 4
    Last edited by yaribilly1987; 01-10-2018 at 07:53 AM.

man thats a pretty damn long time s to run tren...

That’s why I am asking you for advice should I replace for something different after certain amount of time

So you think everything else is good also am preping for a show forgot to throw that out there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    man thats a pretty damn long time s to run tren...
    and a joke running HGH for only 16 weeks...might as well just flush some cash down the toilet

also...at your age your body is most probably producing all the GH it needs...adding 4IU won't do anything...it's NOT LIKE A STEROID...if you aren't deficient adding 4IU will do little to nothing

Quote Originally Posted by yaribilly1987 View Post
    So you think everything else is good also am preping for a show forgot to throw that out there
    For that purpose the cycle looks decent. I'd also add in some s4 for the last 12 weeks. On tren E it would probably be best to stick to 12 weeks. 15 weeks starts to get a little long. I've ran tren e that long myself and after 3 months of it you're just ready to be off tren...and it will do a good number on your bloodwork.

GW will help and I would also get some Organ ST to run as well

If you run GH you are going to want to stop that at least 2-3 weeks before the show. It can cause you to hold water

Hey Rick rock do you think 4ius of hgh for 4 month is not beneficial should I go longer or higher dose because is my first time with hgh and heard good things because I could start before my cycle starts because my next show will be on September so it’s plenty of time but if 4 is enough I would prefer that

Hey Rick rock do you think 4ius of hgh for 4 month is not beneficial should I go longer or higher dose because is my first time with hgh and heard good things because I could start before my cycle starts because my next show will be on September so it’s plenty of time but if 4 is enough I would prefer that
    Just a tip bro whenever you first start HGH you don't just start at 4ius. You'll need to start with 2ius and work your way up to 4ius. You'll be in a world of hurt starting at 4ius.

What are your goals with HGH?

Fat loss just gets started around month 4-6 so that leaves that out for you. You'll get some recovery after workouts, better sleep, smoother skin, and increased energy but that's about it with 4 months. HGH is just another tool in the toolbox but unfortunately it's an expensive one.

I've been running HGH for the last couple years. I can't say it played a significant part in muscle growth but indirectly it has in the background so to speak.

CBbram Can you give me a good example of how long would I work my way up to 4ius. How long would I be at 2ius and how long at 3ius because I want to go for fat loss and as of now I have 480 ius but I could get more if needed

CBbram Can you give me a good example of how long would I work my way up to 4ius. How long would I be at 2ius and how long at 3ius because I want to go for fat loss and as of now I have 480 ius but I could get more if needed
    Do 1 month continously at each dosage before increasing. You may not be able to go to 4ius. I know whenever I try to increase too fast I get water retention and pain in my lower legs. HGH is a super marathon. Take it slow.