napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test only first cycle at 250mg/week for 12 weeks

Sushibrah

Dylan and guys , i have planned to run a cycle for 12 weeks Test only cycle ,Test E , if any one can help me with the AI dose and proper pct plan , that will be very much appreciated .

Dylan and guys , i have planned to run a cycle for 12 weeks Test only cycle ,Test E , if any one can help me with the AI dose and proper pct plan , that will be very much appreciated .

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can help you with anything bud

My stats:177lbs , 5feet10inches ,bodyfat around 15 , my goal is to gain few pounds lean muscle and get lean at the end of the cycle , this is mine first cycle ever, i have nothing else accept test E and i want your help in order to pct properly and i have a lifting experience of 5 years

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can help you with anything bud

My stats:177lbs , 5feet10inches ,bodyfat around 15 , my goal is to gain few pounds lean muscle and get lean at the end of the cycle , this is mine first cycle ever, i have nothing else accept test E and i want your help in order to pct properly and i have a lifting experience of 5 years
Multi-Quote This Message

what is your age bro?

Bro I'm 25 years in age , i am sorry for bad English, brother i need to know about a proper pct approach, i have everything with me AI, nolva , clomid , hcg but i wanna do as per your recomdation , because i hv invested all my faith in you , and your vids helpd me alot

Usually most advise to start around 350mg weekly at the highest for a first cycle. That should net you around 2000'ish test level.

For an AI , you need aromasin.

For pct you need clomid, nolva, tongkat ali, gw,and ostarine. So your pct is incomplete.

Research a few threads on here, there are pct dosages listed in every other post basically.

you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct.. thats the worst thing you could ever do... you use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle right up until pct... hcg will NOT and i repeat NO allow you to recover... it MIMICS lh and fsh which further suppresses it when you stop... if you blast it before, you have a jumpstart so you are not bottomed out in pct and clomid and nolva will then allow you to jumpstart it and the recovery will be far smoother...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom