napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting Trenbolone Cycle for first time

kurabar

Hello Dylan,

First off, I love your videos and your blunt honesty. I have seen a great deal of all your videos and they have saved me from doing a lot of dumb things. Thanks for the help.

I currently will start my first Trenbolone Ace+Test cycle. Here is what I was planing on using:

Venum Labs Shredderum Blend
300mg Tren Ace
300mg Test Prop
300mg Masteron Prop
Caber .5 (twice a week)

My question is, I have both Aromasin and Arimidex. I have way more experience with Arimidex over the years and would prefer this, but I want to stay safe so I will take your advice for sure.

Question 1
If I only run Arimidex, what dosage(g/mg) would you recommend?

Question 2
If I only run Aromasin, what dosage(g/mg) would you recommend?

Question 3
Is there a way to run both at the same time? Doses(g/mg)?

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me with this.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Here are my stats

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I am really sorry for leaving so much information out, I know your really busy and I do appreciate your time. Here is the information you asked for:

Height: 5 11"
Weight: 198
BodyFat: 16%

Goals: Weight Loss

History: 4 years of TRT treatment. 250mg a week. Doctor prescribed. 5 months on cycle. 2 months Pct.

Workout history: 10 years military workout training. 8 years of weightlifting.
Current Workout Routine: 5 days a week of lifting (1.5-3 hour sessions, under 60 sec rests). I follow the NASM Phases for weight training.

Thank you again for answering my question and giving your fans a direct source to you.

Your bodyfat is too high for steroid use at the moment. What cycles have you done in the past, or has it just been TRT? Tren is reserve for advanced users only. It's not to fuck around with

Hello Rickrock,

I have only used TRT. I have been using it for around 4 years now. I do plan on starting the Tren cycle that I posted above. If you have any suggestions on the amount of Arimidex or Aromasin i should use each week, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey brother, one of the main emphasis on this forum is to educate and guide aas users on the "safe" use of steroids. Tren on a first cycle, especially with your elevated bf% would definitely fall into the reckless category

Hello Rickrock,

I have only used TRT. I have been using it for around 4 years now. I do plan on starting the Tren cycle that I posted above. If you have any suggestions on the amount of Arimidex or Aromasin i should use each week, I would greatly appreciate it.
My suggestion to you is to reconsider using tren. You don't use the most harsh steroid for side effects and health on your first cycle. Come on man. I can't advise you on this recklessness and blatant abuse

Wesley Sniper and RickRock,

Thank you for your input. I will work on more information digging and stick with my normal TRT for the time being. I greatly appreciate your input on this. Thanks guys.

Thank you for your input. I will work on more information digging and stick with my normal TRT for the time being. I greatly appreciate your input on this. Thanks guys.
That's a very smart move for the time being my friend. If you're looking for enhancement there are options for you, but tren should not even be in the thought process at this point

very wise decision bro

Top Bottom