napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

source help

Cajacks4

Hi Dylan,

Hope your holiday weekend is off to a good start! I have watched all of your videos and I am a huge fan! Thank you for all that you do. I have a question that I've been unable to get answered within the months of searching around and asking.

Do you think Napsgear.org is a credible website to purchase EQ and Test? I am aware that you are not able to make recommendations on what to use due to legalities and liabilities, but I'm running in circles on a legit source and it's very frustrating. I understand that they have AI's and other things for post cycle as well.

Any advice would be appreciated and I just received my S4 and GW 501516 shit is off the chain!! Crushing strength training and crossfit aerobic conditioning!! I know you said EQ (Boldenone) would be ideal for crossfit.

you can go to the source section here and ask although i will tell you this... just bringing up that particular name is a huge joke to most people.. i'll let others expound on that one LOL...

im REALLY glad you are loving the gw and s4 bro! keep me updated on your progress!

You do not want to go with naps gear bro. Stay away from that place.

Hit me up in PM and I'll get you a price list for biotech labs, which is some very high quality gear that I use myself

If you've been around you'll know that place is like going to the gas station for sushi.

Top Bottom