napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

slightly high E2 level on 1st cycle seeking for advice

duseert

Dear Dylan,

I'm a big fan of you and always learn a lot from your videos!

I'm on my second week of a testE only cycle, dosing 350mg/week and taking Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD from the first day, but felt a slight puffy(no pain or itchy though) on nipple area so I went to the doctor and get the bloodwork done. My E2 level is 47.2pg/mL which is a bit high especially under such test dosage with AI. The doctor said that both my nipples and E2 level are OK but I trust you so much so decided to seek for your advice and help.

Here are my questions:
1.Since I have no other estrogen-related side effects, should I bump my Aromasin dosage to 12.5/ED or 25/EOD, or just keep 12.5/EOD?
2.If I bump up AI to 12.5/ED or 25/EOD, for how long should I keep this dosage until rechecking E2 level?
3.Read things about Nolva aims gyno issues, should I add nolva to deal with my nipple problems?

p.s. My stats: 176cm, 75kg, 11%bf, 26yo(27 by March), 5years gym training.

Thank you again for the fantastic videos!

47.2 not that high ..... doubt you get much side effect from that... I've been T 65 BEFORE with no issues....

you are not crazy high... nolva IS NOT an AI, its an estrogen blocker and is not what you want at this point... are you SURE you have good aromasin??

Top Bottom