PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Second SARM cycle, LGD and should I stack it with anything?

  1. #1

    Second SARM cycle, LGD and should I stack it with anything?

    So it's my second SARM cycle and from I've been reading LGD is the strongest sarm but is also a lot more suppressive than the rest. On my other post other members have recommended stacking LGD with RAD but from what I'm reading this is very suppressive. I ran MK2866 for almost 12 weeks now and haven't felt suppressed at all.

    I've looked at multiple posts regarding stacking lgd and rad and i'm getting mixed reviews. What are your opinions on stacking this...should I run it alone, with RAD or something else? (I don't like the side effects of S4 so that one is out of question). When I started MK i was about 160...170 now. I'm looking to bulk if that helps.

  2. #2
    actually, s4 is the strongest sarm but if you want to avoid s4 then definitely go with rad... this is the best bulking duo of sarms you can run... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

    https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138


    1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 tongkat ali


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingstoned View Post
    So it's my second SARM cycle and from I've been reading LGD is the strongest sarm but is also a lot more suppressive than the rest. On my other post other members have recommended stacking LGD with RAD but from what I'm reading this is very suppressive. I ran MK2866 for almost 12 weeks now and haven't felt suppressed at all.

    I've looked at multiple posts regarding stacking lgd and rad and i'm getting mixed reviews. What are your opinions on stacking this...should I run it alone, with RAD or something else? (I don't like the side effects of S4 so that one is out of question). When I started MK i was about 160...170 now. I'm looking to bulk if that helps.
    Rad and Lgd is the combo you are going to want for bulking bro. That's the best combo out there for that purpose. The suppression Won t change that much by stacking them, and you still Won t get shutdown like you would with steroids

  4. #4
    let me know if you have any further questions bro

  5. #5
    Will do, thanks guys.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    let me know if you have any further questions bro
    Well one question I guess (and i'm sorry if it's against the rules, delete the comment if it is) but does anyone know of any discount codes lying around? Those stack of 3's are $$$

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingstoned View Post
    Well one question I guess (and i'm sorry if it's against the rules, delete the comment if it is) but does anyone know of any discount codes lying around? Those stack of 3's are $$$
    that's not against the rules brother... thats the discount page already.. there are no codes, sorry

  8. #8
    I know I haven't posted in a while but WOW the progress is real. My muscles are a lot more dense and defined...i have endless endurance and the weight on the bar is increasing like crazy.
    Anyways, one question. I'm traveling to Canada tomorrow and will come back on Sunday. Can I bring Lgd and rad across the border? I'm driving in the car and I don't want the border patrol to throw it away. If not will I be ok to get off it for 4 days and jump back on it when I get back? I went to a music festival a couple weeks ago and forgot to bring it with me and missed 4 days as well but I started again as soon as I got back and there were no drawbacks.

  9. #9
    you can take a few days off and be okay to jump back on bro... AWESOME results.. .im so happy to hear that bro!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingstoned View Post
    I know I haven't posted in a while but WOW the progress is real. My muscles are a lot more dense and defined...i have endless endurance and the weight on the bar is increasing like crazy.
    Anyways, one question. I'm traveling to Canada tomorrow and will come back on Sunday. Can I bring Lgd and rad across the border? I'm driving in the car and I don't want the border patrol to throw it away. If not will I be ok to get off it for 4 days and jump back on it when I get back? I went to a music festival a couple weeks ago and forgot to bring it with me and missed 4 days as well but I started again as soon as I got back and there were no drawbacks.
    Nice progress bro!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •