napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms question

jenbob

Hello,
I was wondering if you could tell me a good sarms stack to take?

I am 37, been working out for 10 years and have never used anything before. I don't want to throw my hormones out of whack worse than they already are.

I do want to lean out a little bit more, enough to get rid of the stubborn fat on my legs but keep my muscle and possibly add more muscle in the process. Getting lean isn't an issue. I am about 17% right now but the lower I go, the worse I look in my opinion because the muscle goes with the fat, but it's necessary to get a lower bf to get it off my legs. Every year it's the same thing, I never quite get there. Strict dieting, working out, cardio...I need some help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

17% is not in any lean shape thats actually quite high. I sit around 13% on a bulk and hoping to get to around 8% cutting. If your losing #muscle cutting at they high bf% you are doing several things wrong . There is so much info here on sarm stacks but realistically id like to see your bf down some to get the benefit of sarms. Lgd,rad,mk2866 great bulking sarms ,s4gw,sr great for xutting and recomp.
Hello,
I was wondering if you could tell me a good sarms stack to take?

I am 37, been working out for 10 years and have never used anything before. I don't want to throw my hormones out of whack worse than they already are.

I do want to lean out a little bit more, enough to get rid of the stubborn fat on my legs but keep my muscle and possibly add more muscle in the process. Getting lean isn't an issue. I am about 17% right now but the lower I go, the worse I look in my opinion because the muscle goes with the fat, but it's necessary to get a lower bf to get it off my legs. Every year it's the same thing, I never quite get there. Strict dieting, working out, cardio...I need some help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm guessing from your name you're female? If not sorry for any offence but it would be helpful to know in order to provide some helpful suggestions.

Yes please provide more info, and I'll get you set up. Are you female? What are the rest of your stats for height and weight?

Top Bottom