napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms from Medals Research anyone had expierience with them???

nscyzory

My friend is on the test cypionate and eq cycle and added in 4th week gw501516 and sr9009 cause of his cholesterol issue and wanted to get little leaner (loose fat) . After 4 weeks blood work was done and ldl was very high and hdl was low, so he added the sarms , after 4 weeks did blood work again and his hdl increased and ldl lowered ....till that time Eq probably did not kicked in yet and he already was looking much leaner with more energy and better endurance. I know for a fact that gw501516, sr9009 are working for him but I wanna hear if anyone had taking other sarms from Medals Research and results???

Last edited:
They might be good.. there are so many companies though that are scamming people it's hard to keep up and the odds are really against you when it's comes to getting quality SARMS and ancillaries.

Damn near everyone on this board can attest to the potency and consistency of SARMSX so I would introduce your buddy to this forum so he knows for sure what's he's getting. Only the best my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually never heard of the company til now. Personally I won't touch anything other than products from www.sarmsx.com

It's just not worth the risk

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What Rick said, its not worth the potential cost. There are so many posts lately about people taking bunk stuff and then having issues afterwards.

Top Bottom