napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms and cycle

korcaner

Hi, Dylan....I recently found your Youtube videos and found them quite helpful.....thank you! I had been obtaining peptides and related products such as exemestane and MK677 from websites such as Enhanced Chemicals, Blue Sky Peptides, and Progen Peptides. I'm pretty confident the first one is a quality supplier, but I was wondering about the last two and whether they were considered reputable enough (or what would be the best resource to determine that). I don't want to overpay, and the discount codes I've been using have made these suppliers affordable, but I also wanted to get your opinion
on reputation b/c you mentioned this issue in your liquids-versus-capsules video.

you dont have anyone with a good reputation bro, not at all... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find where you actually KNOW what you are getting... blue sky is one of the worst sites i know of man... you get what you pay for, remember that

There's no way I'd use anything from any of those sites bro. There's been plenty of feedback here from users to show the quality just isn't there.

The only source I'd trust and recommend is www.sarmsx.com

thanks.....I appreciate the feedback.....

Also, for a 12-week SARM stack of
RAD-140 25mg per day
S4 25mg twice a day
(plus MKK-677, which I know isn't a SARM)

what would be the dosage protocol for liquid Exemestane be for the 4-week off-cycle period?? (It was already being used during the 12-week period as a precaution.)

you would not continue to use it... thats way too much and you will likely crush your estrogen...

ok, yeah.....that's what I suspected. One other point of clarification:

For the above-described SARMS-only cycling regimen with a 4-week PCT (which was intended more for cutting/aesthetics than bulk.....forgot to mention that), does the video where you talked about a PCT with MK2866 apply? Or, would that defeat the purpose of going off SARMS for 4 weeks, because MK2866 is itself a SARM, and then a test subject would just being going from SARM to SARM with no off-cycle? The video was perhaps primarily addressed to a situation where there had been traditional anabolic steroids, so I wanted to be clear on that. (I assume that the part of the video recommending cardarine would still apply to the above 4-week PCT, since it is not actually a SARM itself.) as always, thanks for your great work!

the pct i discussed was for steroids NOT sarms... you want cardarine in any pct you run, whether it be sarms or steroids...

At some point, I saw a SARMS video on the website where you had mentioned a product that could assist in reducing fat in a specific location topically (I believe). I've been trying to locate this to rewatch it, but I'm having trouble finding it on either the website and Youtube. Can you help?

If someone has a shoot, show, event, etc. for which he wants to look cut and optimally asthetic, how far in advance would he stop taking:
MK-677 ?
creatine ?

My understanding is that these have water-retention properties, so a temporary cycle off would be desirable, right?

and, same question for SARMS and SARMS-adjacent chemicals:
RAD-140 MK-2866 S4 YK-11 (if cycling off at all would even be beneficial)
SR-9009 GW-50156 (if cycling off at all would even be beneficial)

as always, thanks for your assistance......

Creatine only adds water inside the muscle cells whe re you want it...not subq water. Dont cut it. You can actually flatten out a little cutting it.

Mk677 I would cut 3 weeks before show or shoot.

No other sarms should cause any water retention. Sr9009, GW and s4 are actually sarms you want in for hardening and leaning

677 does not have water retaining properties after you have been on it longer periods of time... that dissipates within the first 4-6 weeks and wont be an issue there after...

question about testosterone part of PCT

The blood work for my rat tends to indicate that a SARMS cycle (the real SARMS, not 677 or 9009, etc.) tends to supress my testosterone. There's no estrogen issue coming up at this point, I'm told because there's not enough T to convert into estrogen. If all I need to do during a hiatus of going off a SARM is to boost natural production of T, what does the lab rat take to address that one issue? It seems like a lot of the PCT videos I watch are actually focused on estrogen.

Also, if anyone can recommend an affordable but quality source of metformin without a prescription, I'd appreciate it.

thank you to everyone......

Please stop saying rats, it sounds ridiculous... neither of those cause ANY suppression of ANY kind so u didnt have real sarms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom