napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS in australia

bladeruns

Hi Dylan

I'm from Australia l have started watching your videos on Sarms and become quite interested l think it's amazing to which l don't like to take steroids. I was hoping you could give me some advice to take to up my testosterone levels to which they were low, and to help my liver clean out the fat and also help with Sore knee joints.I would be interested to create abit of size and get me lean with effecting my liver.
This is amazing l have seen this advertise in the Supplement shops and trying at the moment MK677.. hope to hear from you soon.

sarms are not going to increase your testosterone levels man.. also, what on earth are you doing buying any sarm, especially mk677, which is always faked, at a supplement shop? thats insane bro... i can help you here but not if you are going to use things not authentic and harmful to yourself, which is exactly what you are doing...

It's xtremely Imortant to have legit high quality sarms, and you aren't going to get that in a supplement shop bro. Many of those are actually dangerous and toxic prohormones and not even real sarms at all. If you want high quality legit sarms, get them from www.sarmsx.com whch is the guest quality you'll find and what I recommend

Top Bottom