napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM stacking

korcaner

I had read somewhere about the following 12- week SARM Stack geared toward cutting (with no traditional steroids before/during/after, and followed by a 4-week mini-PCT):
ostarine 25 mg
rad-140 25 mg
S4 25 mg/25 mg
(I'm also excluding things that are not actual SARMS, such as mk677 and cardarine, etc.)

Later I came across info indicating that only rad-140 and S4 can be advantageously stacked, and stacking more or different SARMS apart from those 2 would be offset by a decrease in natural-test production
during the latter part of the cycle, leaving a test subject in a less advantageous situation than if no stacking had occurred.

I suspect the latter info is the better stacking info, but I'm wanting to confirm that here. And if this is accurate, is there any validity to an advantage in taking the RAD-140 down to 10 mg when combining it with S4 at 25 mg twice a day......or do the above dosages stay the same minus the ostarine???

as always, thanks for the help.......

You can stack anything, there are some stacks that the synergy is better. The most versatile stack is lgd/rad/s4/gw You can use that for bulk or recomp.

you would not lower your dose of rad whatsoever and i have no clue who is giving you the impression of stacking sarms to be detrimental when that is the complete opposite of the truth and fact... i have been doing this for longer than anyone out there giving information when it comes to sarms and i flat ass guarantee that and i have designed the most effective and safe cycles for everyone for years and years now... i grasp how this works and how to run them properly... you were given counterproductive and incorrect advice

I'm currently on an off-SARM-cycling period that had been geared toward cutting, and I was just doing maintenance work at the gym along with some running and taking things like MK-677 and cardarine. However, I'm going to be taking a 10-day break from the gym after a minor surgical procedure. To me it would make sense to continue with MK-677 during that time.

However, I'm wondering: Is there any point to my taking Cardarine during this 10-day hiatus? I haven't been taking SR-9009, but I might as well throw that into the question while I'm asking, since I may incorporate that in the future, and there could be week or 10-day breaks from exercising for a variety of reasons in the future.

as always, thanks for your help

Just keep taking it like you would even if you will be out of the gym for ten days. You want to keep it active in your system and not stop it to just have to start it up all over again with low blood levels.

Top Bottom