napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Stack Question

poolerman

Dylan, big fan of your informative videos and I had a question about a SARM Stack: Ligandrol, Ostarine, and Cardarine. I currently have them now and I wanted to get your opinion. I want to gain muscle mass and strength but at the same time I really need to increase my run time. Will taking Cardarine with LGD and Ostarine give me the same cardio gains vs. just taking cardarine alone?

for your goals, that is not really the stack you want... this is the stack you would want...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, big fan of your informative videos and I had a question about a SARM Stack: Ligandrol, Ostarine, and Cardarine. I currently have them now and I wanted to get your opinion. I want to gain muscle mass and strength but at the same time I really need to increase my run time. Will taking Cardarine with LGD and Ostarine give me the same cardio gains vs. just taking cardarine alone?
Dylan gave you a great plan for mass, strength, and endurance. I'd also consider adding S4 to that as well, which will really compliment the cycle

Personally, I'd stay with your original stack. lgd is great for mass building, cardarine to max your output, and ostarine for healing and recovery.

Top Bottom