napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Returning to the world of cycling.

Darkchild

IMG_1172.jpgFirst off, allow me to say thank you, Dylan G. for the work you do. The following is completely fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I am a 35y/o male, 5'7", 213lbs (ranges from 211-215). Unknown body fat, so I've included a pic (guessing 18-22%?). My first cycle was at 25 and the last cycle I've done was over 2 years ago due to a girlfriend that was totally opposed to me using them. My weight dropped from 220lbs to my current 213-ish and I've hovered here for the past couple of years. I'm now single and ready to get back to it. Have an extensive stockpile: 5.2k Dbol; 2.4k clomid; 6k win; 1.1k Tamox; 5k examest; 60k IU hcg; 8.7k deca; 12.5k sust; 750mg test E; 2k bold; 1k primo; 200IU hgh; 1k mcg IGF-1 Long R3. Weird numbers because they're remnants from previous stockpiling.

Looking to run:
Liv-52 daily(liver guard), Dbol 30 for 30; sust 350/wk x12; deca 350/wk x12; hgh 6IU x30; examest 12.5 EOD/12 wks; hcg 1k/wk: wk 11-14; examest, clo, & tamox: wk 15-18. I want to exhaust the Dbol and deca so maybe in two years switch to "milder" compounds like bold and primo.

Facts:
Not a bodybuilder. Never have been. Never will be. Simply like keeping myself up. My diet sucks because I enjoy rich foods like Cheesecake Factory, red lobster, and black angus. Full time work and full time school, so I have a tight schedule but I still try to hit the gym 5-6 days /wk.

Would like all around physical improvement and simultaneously healing of nagging wrist pain (long time thorn in my side). Would like some feedback/modifications on proposed cycle and fill in some holes with supporting compounds/protectants.

You need to get into much better condition and lose bodyfat before ever starting a cycle bud. What does your diet look like?

If your diet sucks then you don't use juice.

And the above statement is NOT completely fictitious and for entertainment purposes only.

sorry...I just don't understand
you know your diet sucks....so the first thing you think of is cycling? ??

CYCLING is the LAST component in fitness...not the first

Diet and training are your foundation...without it...none of your goals are obtainable

Steroids are used AFTER you obtain superior fitness
Steroids AREN'T used to get fit

Last edited:
proposed cycle? cycle of what? cheesecake? you cant cycle eating like a pig bro and having body fat like that... i can definitely help you but you have to help yourself first... NOONE with half a brain would advise you to use steroids.. i dont care what you use, if you are going to eat like that, expect to be overweight... you are working out 5-6 days per week and cannot even tell because you eat like shit... you have to decide whats more important...

Top Bottom