napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question About pinning different days?

Dangans

Whats Up all

I have a question for an example does it matter let say If I pin test cyp on Sunday 150mg and then Pin Deca on Monday 150mg then pin test 150mg again on wedensday and Pin deca 150mg on thursday. Then the following week start both Deca and test on Sunday and wednesday? The question if you forgot to pin deca the same day with your test would it make a big difference?

No it doesn't, the one thing you simply wanna do is maintain some regularity with the days so as to keep blood levels evenly saturated with the AAS. A day late won't matter so much, but try to maintain whatever schedule you initially start.

No it doesn't, the one thing you simply wanna do is maintain some regularity with the days so as to keep blood levels evenly saturated with the AAS. A day late won't matter so much, but try to maintain whatever schedule you initially start.

gotcha thx 44

Why don't you just load your syringe with both to minimize the frequency of pins? Since your doing both twice a week?

In the zone, killin' it!

Why don't you just load your syringe with both to minimize the frequency of pins? Since your doing both twice a week?

In the zone, killin' it!

Too much for a 1 cc syringe to fit! lol jk, I agree.

Dangan, makes no difference, I'd probably try to pin the deca twice a week and the test 2-3x a week.

Too much for a 1 cc syringe to fit! lol jk, I agree.

Dangan, makes no difference, I'd probably try to pin the deca twice a week and the test 2-3x a week.

I went to my friends house yesterday to hang out and wanted to to pin and I grabbed two vials in which I thought were deca and test and they both were test he lives 4 hours away from me. So I pinned my test but I want to pin my deca today. lol

If it were me I'd just double up my deca on the next pin if I missed it. I wouldn't overthink it myself. It's really not a big issue, but yes what you are proposing is fine if you want to pin that much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats fine bro, it wont make any big difference... just keep them consistent as much as possible but dont overthink it either.. its completely fine

If it were me I'd just double up my deca on the next pin if I missed it. I wouldn't overthink it myself. It's really not a big issue, but yes what you are proposing is fine if you want to pin that much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

People get way too caught up in inj frequency, blood levels etc..
Back in the 80-90's these guys would pin once a week with long esters etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People get way too caught up in inj frequency, blood levels etc..
Back in the 80-90's these guys would pin once a week with long esters etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree with your first sentence but please not the 80-90s reference... these guys did the best they could with what they had but were so far behind on what things truly are, granted they didn't have the means and accommodations but we don't need to live in the 80s and 90's... there were so many flaws in what they did and many of them pay the consequences now... trust me...

You'll be fine brother, I've missed pins before. I usually just put all my shit in one barrel to minimize pinning, much easier. I do crave a pin sometimes though. That's what TNE is for.💉💉💉

Top Bottom