napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prescribed Test E Injection pain

selemoon

Hey Dylan,

Recently had my blood levels checked at realised I was low on Androgen (possibly due to anavar shut down).
Doctor has since prescribed me with Primoteston 250mgs.
Had my first injection last Friday which was carried out by the doctor... It's been three days since and the injection site pain is still there. My muscle on my right glute hurt so bad I could barely sit.
The needle size is 20g x 2"
Do you think this is too big
I don't know what to say to my doctor

Also after the injection u removed the bandaid and there was quite a lot of blood... Could the doctor have hit the wrong spot

20G X 2" is ridiculus

25G X 1.25" is more than sufficient

www.spotinjections.com for good locations to pin

btw...if your low test is due to past steroid use...you most probably don't need TRT
Get to a good endo..be honest with your pass history..get a proper diagnosis and treatment

Last edited:
good lord! thats a harpoon wtf? they should not be using anything under a 23 gauge... you draw with a 20, not inject with it... thats insane and of course thats why you have a problem.. are you sure thats an actual doctor because it sounds to me like its a completely different scenario...

20g x 2 inch? Bro, when you saw that coming, you should have uppercutted your doc and jabbed HIM with it. I've personally never seen any hypodermic needle bigger than 1.5inch

#TeamDreamCrusher

That's defnitely too big man. You need a smaller gauge. That will hurt like a mofo and could cause problems

Perfect timing to see this lol, I just picked up my first TRT script yesterday, they were putting my stuff in a bag and I saw a giant friggin needle, my gut sank and I said how big is that damn needle, she pulled one out and it was huge I thought to myself there's no way I can stick that in myself, I said I should have another size right and she said yes, I was hoping it was smaller and it was, the big one was the draw 18g 1.5" and the other one was 25g 5/8. Thank God!!

Yeah that one looks perfect, I think they messed up though, I'll find out tomorrow when I go to DR but both sets are already attached to syringes, I guess I'll be completely wasting one syringe.

Yeah I didn't open any yet, not sure if they even match size wise to switch out or if they are even removable. Find out tomorrow!

When I did my first injection the needle I used was a 23 gauge to draw and also a 23 to inject(used the same needle, dont kill me). It went in very good but since it was my first time doing it I was a little shaky and moved the needle inside a little. That being said, the pip lasted about 5-7 days, the first 3 days being the harshest. But I actually love the pips so I don't really had a problem with that. But after 2-3 weeks I didnt really got any more pips when injecting, maybe for like a day and pretty mild(I sometimes miss them).

i just cannot believe a doctor would have you inject with a 20.. i just have this feeling you did this on your own but if not, i would be quite weary of the doctor...

i just cannot believe a doctor would have you inject with a 20.. i just have this feeling you did this on your own but if not, i would be quite weary of the doctor...
I'm shocked as well. 20x2" is a massive needle for an injection. I would be looking for a new doctor if that is the case but I have a hard time believing a doctor would do that as the complaints from patients would be insane.

Top Bottom