napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post injection pain Quad

Adamsteroids

Hey!
So ive been injecting my testosterone Enanthate 375mg (1,5ml) in my quad for the past 8 weeks and I always get this horrible post injection pain. Im doing everything to prevent it. Heating the oil, using alcohol swaps to remove bacteria, going really slow with the pin and the injection but i still get pain. It annoys me because i cannot train legs with this pain, its just to much...

Do you know any solution for my problems. Oh i am using 30g needles for injection.

You might be allergic to the oil. See if claritin or benedryl help

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You need to rotate injection sites. I pin ed on blast and I rotate between 6 sites. You can't keep pinning the same injection site over and over.

I pin 1.5mg using a 30g .5" never get that problem. Probably the gear. Massage it in right after.

You need to rotate injection sites. I pin ed on blast and I rotate between 6 sites. You can't keep pinning the same injection site over and over.

I agree. Sounds like you need a new spot. Quads can be a tough one for lots of guys. Try out VG, glutes, delts, pecs, lats. Those are all pretty easy spots to hit.

Higher up on the outer part of the quad seems to have less chance of hitting any nerves too. At least for me.

I pin quads but they are definitely my least favorite and hurt the most.

I always quad pin but that's because I'm to scared to try the chest or even shoulder lolflutes to I feel it's hard for me to turn back and steady the needle my next cycle I do plan on pinning in the glute. I used to get horrible quad pain on Test prop but once I switched to Test E it was a lot better also I noticed certain brands caused more discomfort then others.

i stopped using quads many years ago... after a while it becomes too much of an issue and you get sick of the pain from it

i stopped using quads many years ago... after a while it becomes too much of an issue and you get sick of the pain from it

I'm gonna try and do glutes next time I think my issue was I had my wife pin me and her hand jutsbwasnt steady cuz every time she has pinned me Iv been in horrible pain so I fired her lol

I'm gonna try and do glutes next time I think my issue was I had my wife pin me and her hand jutsbwasnt steady cuz every time she has pinned me Iv been in horrible pain so I fired her lol
LOLLL its always best to do it yourself.. try ventrogluteal, its probably the easiest spot you can go with

Top Bottom