napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible side effect

Jimmyjames

Hey Dylan, just watched your video on Estrogen.
I know your not a Dr but I thought I would ask if this is a side effect of high estrogen. I had a symptom that I could only attribute to being on Sustanon since I had never experienced it before and this was my 1st cycle. It was about week 5 when I started getting a feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest (ok a little overkill), but it was like I had to take deep a breath to regain normal breathing, this in turn brought on a horrible anxiety feeling that got so bad I had to take an anxiety pill to stop it on several occasions. You can imagine this scared the shit out of me because I thought I was having a heart attack or something. it went away as the weeks went on and now I don't experience it at all, my last shot was 4/23 and am waiting to start PCT. Wtf was that, it had to be a hormone issue correct? I was using Arimedex .05 eod at week 5 or 6 cause my nipples were getting flared up.

My Dr is female and super cool, I told her everything, she was just concerned I wasn't getting real gear! My BP was 119/71/ pulse 91 labs within normal range, but I have't got post labs done yet.

J

Last edited:
If u already have anxiety issues, then juice will aggravate it sometimes..if everything else looks good that's probably all it was

Nothing to do with estrogen levels whatsoever. It sounds like self induced anxiety which happens to many newer to cycling

people are ESPECIALLY susceptible to things like this if they have ANY previous experiences with anxiety bro... i see this quite often from people so DO NOT feel as though you are alone of this is not common... .

Wow, I thought for sure you guys were gonna say it was a hormone issue. I was under a lot of stress at work during this time, but no more than usual. Glad to know it's not hormone related. Thanks for clarifying guys, I'll just chalk it up as a random phenomenon.

Another weird thing is i'm a huge fan of stims of all kinds (legal of course), coffee, Bronkaid, pre-workout etc. but the feeling was so bad I couldn't even get down my morning coffee or take a pre-workout during this period.

J

Top Bottom