PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis

Well. Iíve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis now. Neck and right shoulder at least. Iím scared my left hip and knee also have it. The nerve damage is all that hurts but Iím wondering if the AAS are helping or hurting. I would think it would help but I havenít done any research yet. Pretty bummed. Itís like my body is just giving out all of a sudden. Doctor said itís probably normal wear and tear from being airborne Infantry. Lifting Iím sure hasnít helped either. Meds make me feel weak. DAMN IT!!!

You're just getting older bro. I deal with all kinds of aches and pains every day.

Also I had to approve this thread for some reason if this happens again just wait until a moderator approval before you start posting more threads.
    Last edited by cbbram; 07-26-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Damn man, I feel you. Getting old, aching and falling apart is a bitch :/

thats just part of this bro... it fucking sucks but you do the best you can with what you've got...

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You're just getting older bro. I deal with all kinds of aches and pains every day.

Also I had to approve this thread for some reason if this happens again just wait until a moderator approval before you start posting more threads.
    Hmm weird. Well yeah I blame the recent drinking I did for the past year. Honestly I think if Iíd stayed health oriented I wouldnít be here. But nonetheless the nerve damage has healed or something now and I donít have pain. Iím a bit weak on my right side but Iím gradually getting back into it. My current cycle I donít think has yielded any significant gains but I sure feel better. Consider where I was I have probably changed a lot. Anyway Iím okay. I donít even think i need physical therapy but itís free so Iíll do it to get tips.