napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osta & mk677 pct

Consistencyiskey

So im finishing a 12 week go at 20mg osta and 30mg mk677 daily and wanted to know what you'd suggest for pct purposes? I've seen rhe suggestion below frequently, just wanted to be sure! Thank you

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

you have it right except you would be staying on 677 for at least 6 months which im hoping you know...

I was reading through last night and saw your suggestions of 6 months to a year on the mk677. I'll go ahead and pick up another 12 to 18 weeks worth and continue it at 30 per day. Do you suggest i start the pct for the osta weeks 9-12? Thought i read that as well last night but was confused by it not being truly post cycle if that were the case.

why would you run 30 mg a day? where are you getting it... you should not go over 25 mg per day... you run pct after 12 weeks, not 9...

I was reading through last night and saw your suggestions of 6 months to a year on the mk677. I'll go ahead and pick up another 12 to 18 weeks worth and continue it at 30 per day. Do you suggest i start the pct for the osta weeks 9-12? Thought i read that as well last night but was confused by it not being truly post cycle if that were the case.
What you are probsbly thinking of is the recommendation to run Post CT the last 4 weeks of the cycle (9-12).

https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

yes POST CT the product is used 9-12 as a way to transition smoothly into your actual pct.. thats just the name of the product...

Pardon my delayed response, ive been traveling the last 2 days. I appreciate your time and information and will be buying the postct before the weeks end.

Not sure why my response didnt post. Thank you for clearing up my confusion, i understand what you mean for weeks 9-12 now. You asked why 30mg, my pills are 15mg each and i felt 1 wouldnt be sufficient as you suggest 25mg. Do you think the extra 5mg will be harmful or just wasteful? Thank you again for your time, I appreciate all of the information. I'll be sure to pass along the postct link to a few friends finishing up the same protocol.

Not sure why my response didnt post. Thank you for clearing up my confusion, i understand what you mean for weeks 9-12 now. You asked why 30mg, my pills are 15mg each and i felt 1 wouldnt be sufficient as you suggest 25mg. Do you think the extra 5mg will be harmful or just wasteful? Thank you again for your time, I appreciate all of the information. I'll be sure to pass along the postct link to a few friends finishing up the same protocol.
the dosing used in studies and what is generally used is 25 mg per day... i suspected you had capsules... thats why they have the different dosing.. .its not wasteful... just wanted to know if you actually had real 677 or not

Sourced from an MD who competes so I feel its legitimate. I forget the name of the parent company that makes them but I know they purposely dont advertise their line of sarms, their site is solely PH stacks. Have you heard bad things about the brand, or anything at all in regards to it?

Sourced from an MD who competes so I feel its legitimate. I forget the name of the parent company that makes them but I know they purposely dont advertise their line of sarms, their site is solely PH stacks. Have you heard bad things about the brand, or anything at all in regards to it?
not a lot, no... two instances and neither were good but not a ton

I have also been on sarmconcepts Ostarine for about 3 weeks now but plan to stop tomorrow and continue with Clomid for PCT due to not knowing the legitimacy of the company and lack of info on it. Any thoughts on this

Last edited:
I have also been on sarmconcepts Ostarine for about 3 weeks now but plan to stop tomorrow and continue with Clomid for PCT due to not knowing the legitimacy of the company and lack of info on it. Any thoughts on this
i would definitely stop using that man...

Top Bottom