napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ordering from isarms

DIETER

When I placed a order for the ostabolic stack they sent me an email asking for a photo of my credit card, front and back of the card and ID.

Why ?, is it a scam? Im ordering from france. I cant just send them all my info. Then they can charge me what they want and more.

When I placed a order for the ostabolic stack they sent me an email asking for a photo of my credit card, front and back of the card and ID.

Why ?, is it a scam? Im ordering from france. I cant just send them all my info. Then they can charge me what they want and more.
LOL bro, you already paid with a credit card that you gave all your info with already... i get so confused when people think its some sort of a scam... how can it be a scam when you already gave your info to purchase??? its not like its a secret... they do that TO PREVENT FRAUD because many people have attempted it when ordering... its very common and done often... literally you need to relax man... you have NOTHING to worry about and also, you ordered from SARMSX NOT isarms...

Bro SARMSX is g2g! Ordered from them multiple times! They ask this for protection on their end! Not a scam...In fact I shot them an email just asking a ? about a product I got from them and they immediately sent out a replacement without me even asking for one...no questions asked

That's standard procedure for fraud control measures bro. There's nothing at all to worry about whatsoever, and it's certainly not any kind of scam. You are good to go and there will be no issues. You are in good hands with sarmsx I assure you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Is this standard for all orders, or just International? Ordered Wednesday and haven't seen this come my way.

Is this standard for all orders, or just International? Ordered Wednesday and haven't seen this come my way.
not all international orders... it depends on how expensive the order is and sometimes ip addresses and locations set it off as well... check your spam folder for correspondence as well... if you have not heard anything in days after your order from them then you may not have received the request... you can email [email protected] as well and they can help you with the form if you do not have it....

not all international orders... it depends on how expensive the order is and sometimes ip addresses and locations set it off as well... check your spam folder for correspondence as well... if you have not heard anything in days after your order from them then you may not have received the request... you can email [email protected] as well and they can help you with the form if you do not have it....

Just received my tracking info, looks like we're good to go!

Thanks man! Ha, already eyeballing another item to add to the mix, wishing I just ordered it all at once!
we all do that bro.... you think you have what you want, then you see someone else's results with another and you obviously want to add it... thats normal... what are you thinking about adding?

we all do that bro.... you think you have what you want, then you see someone else's results with another and you obviously want to add it... thats normal... what are you thinking about adding?

MK2866 is looking mighty tempting. It would be added to Cardarine and MK677. Would just run it low dose, for 4-5 weeks, 6 max. Just started a thread about it.

I recieved my 3 x mk2866 ostabolic

im 118kg 1.86m in height. and today i finished my 6 week test cycle.

what is the dosage that i should take ? its 50mg/1ml. can i take 1ml a day for a month then go down to half a ml?

thanks

I recieved my 3 x mk2866 ostabolic

im 118kg 1.86m in height. and today i finished my 6 week test cycle.

what is the dosage that i should take ? its 50mg/1ml. can i take 1ml a day for a month then go down to half a ml?

thanks

You do not want to,exceed 25mg per day, which is 0.5ml

Do not run 1ml per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

why on earth would you run a 6 week test cycle... bro, seriously, you need to stop starting and using things when you have no clue what your doing man! seriously... do you WANT to hurt yourself?? is this some sort of wish you have?? it sure seems that way! for fucks sake... MK2866 is 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.... you run it TWELVE weeks... DO NOT run 50 mg per day whatsoever

OK THANKS

hi dylan

i did 4 weeks of test tren (250mg tren and 200mg test per week)

and now im in 5th and 6th week just test 200mg per week

When I ordered the healing the stack last month, I was asked to send an image of my credit card front and back, it didn't feel right, but I couldn't figure out why.
Like Dylan said ' how can it be a scam when you already gave your info to purchase'. I emailed Justin. All sounded good. Sent the images. Got my SARMs.
If you've ordered a multi-pack, the order gets divided into 3 parcels which get shipped out a week apart, so to receive your complete order may take a few weeks, to avoid this you can email Justin and give another address. Just giving you the heads-up, as I was pissed off to find this out after I had been waiting 3 weeks for only part of my order!

Top Bottom