bannednutritionRegenRx

Numbers are in...

Joe S.

Prolactin.. 12.5 4.0 -15.2

Lh.. 5.5 1.7-8.6

FSH 5.1 1.5-12.4

Test 292 348 -1197

Free test 5.4 6.8-21.5

And there we have it, I asked my Doc to check my Estrogen but they didn't, he did the others though and BOOM Low test, he said it was low and mentioned of course gels, and listed three.
A main concern with starting with that is a.) I heard they do not work so great so don't want to waste time and b.) I would have to be careful about touching my girlfriend where I may have rubbed it on.

So I'm going to call my Insurance and I guess need to find out what is covered to at least get this started somehow, hopefully get injections and find out my blood work schedule or some thing and then go from there and hopefully blast in between???

Prolactin.. 12.5 4.0 -15.2

Lh.. 5.5 1.7-8.6

FSH 5.1 1.5-12.4

Test 292 348 -1197

Free test 5.4 6.8-21.5

And there we have it, I asked my Doc to check my Estrogen but they didn't, he did the others though and BOOM Low test, he said it was low and mentioned of course gels, and listed three.
A main concern with starting with that is a.) I heard they do not work so great so don't want to waste time and b.) I would have to be careful about touching my girlfriend where I may have rubbed it on.

So I'm going to call my Insurance and I guess need to find out what is covered to at least get this started somehow, hopefully get injections and find out my blood work schedule or some thing and then go from there and hopefully blast in between???

Definitely go for injections bro. Fuck that gel shit. It gives more aromatization to estrogen and is less effective. Docs like to push the gels because they get kickbacks from the companies that make it. Don't waste your time with it. Injections are where it's at

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah definitely looking that way Rick after your input and researching some as well. just crazy cause I felt lousy for a while and I mean a few years.
I always chalked it up to smoking and not eating real clean. but after quitting smoking and even eating cleaner for a few months and still feeling the same, and then coming here and seeing other guys with same issues, bam!!! I guess 292 will make you feel pretty crappy. wonder what even 500 or so would do for me.

Injection, do it once a week and forget about it. Don't have to rub cold goop on yourself everyday...

Injection it is then!! with or with out Doc. do you's think 292 can really make ya feel lousy, not deathly or anything, but no drive or motivation and sleep crappy?

Definitely go with injections. Fuck that gel shit. It's sad how that bullshit is pushed on behalf of the pharma companies. Healthcare in this country can be so fucked at times.

If insurance won't cover injections, which they should, it's super cheap to run trt doses from the sources here. Less than $40 a month for trt.

Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Injection it is then!! with or with out Doc. do you's think 292 can really make ya feel lousy, not deathly or anything, but no drive or motivation and sleep crappy?
Abso-fucking-lutely.

It really depends though on your natural test levels prior to going so low. A lot of times guys get so used to the shitty feeling that they just assume it's normal to feel that way.

Personally, I start feeling like absolute crap if my test levels get below 500. I hit 260 at one point and was ready to kill myself (not really). Low test is no joke.

how many blood test have you taken that shows a lower range T ? how long has it been since your last cycle ?

1st test checking T levels, no previous cycles, just thought by the way I've been feeling for a long time and reading symptoms that it may be low and got it checked.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

It really depends though on your natural test levels prior to going so low. A lot of times guys get so used to the shitty feeling that they just assume it's normal to feel that way.

Personally, I start feeling like absolute crap if my test levels get below 500. I hit 260 at one point and was ready to kill myself (not really). Low test is no joke.

That's kind of where I was/ am. I was just accepting the fact I was getting older, but I'm only 43. I sleep like crap, have low sex drive, can sleep at 3 in the afternoon, have no motivation to do things I like. I have just been pushing through it for a while thinking this or that will fix it and each tning I changed didn't fix anything. It's worth a shot. no pun intended. lol

1st test checking T levels, no previous cycles, just thought by the way I've been feeling for a long time and reading symptoms that it may be low and got it checked.

Got it, i just wanted to make sure you werent in the middle of say recovering from some cycle use and basing the thought of trt from that as i see alot of people jump to trt that may not have needed to in the first place when all they needed was more time for recovery. carry on then my friend, hopefully you get better and feel right cus thats what matters in the end

Got it, i just wanted to make sure you werent in the middle of say recovering from some cycle use and basing the thought of trt from that as i see alot of people jump to trt that may not have needed to in the first place when all they needed was more time for recovery. carry on then my friend, hopefully you get better and feel right cus thats what matters in the end

Thanks man and appreciate the looking out, that's what makes you and this place special!

I was giving him good information, I wasn't pushing shit on him! You must obviously not understand forums as there for information not to make you personally feel better about yourself cause your lacking shit where it counts, your a loser I'm just making sure that his question is answered properly, if you want to run your mouth create a separate topic!

Approved Roidmass website link: ** https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5833d0c7b959 ** PM me for a discount code off your entire order!!
You fucking idiot.

You are repping for a source that we do not want around here. By all means please share all the helpful information you want. For fuck sake bro, take your source info out of your signature unless it's an approved source for THIS forum. You clearly are the one that doesn't understand this concept.

My doctor gave me the option in the beginning between the gel and injections. Not liking needles, I opted for the gel. My co-pay was $40 per month, but my insurance was paying $500. 3-6 months later, my test levels were only 400 and free test was still only like 6. So, I decided to try the injections. Man, what a difference. My total test jumped to 1200 and free test went to 25....all that on 150mg/per week. Equally important was a tremendous improvement in my mood, mental clarity, libido and overall mental health. It wasn't until then that I realized just how bad I had been feeling. Overtime, I had just become accustom to feeling tired and lethargic. My girl was concerned in the beginning because of the whole "social stigma" of testosterone use ie. roid rage. She knows now that for me, that couldn't be further from the truth. She says now I am much easier going, relaxed and level headed. On a final note, my Test. prescription co-pay is $40 every 3 months. The total cost of the bottle is $120, I pay 40 so my insurance only pays $80. I am saving them lot's of money so I consider that a good deed. A true win-win.

I think if you get on the injections and let your doctor get your numbers into the above normal range (800-1000), you will feel tons better and will without a doubt see a change in your body composition. You can worry about blasting later on down the road. It takes time for them to dial in your dose. Ideally, you want a doctor that will give you a script and let you inject yourself.

Awesome thanks guys and IR L 36 yeah I think before I try blasting it's going to be a little while. Need to get all this stuff figured out with Doc and insurance company and see where there at and go from there.

I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm 49 and just thought I was getting old. No sex drive, tired all the time, sleep is awful. Hell, I go to bed at 7:00 pm and still have to drag my ass out of bed at 6:30 am. I finally went and had bloods done and my Testosterone came back at 138! Now it all makes sense. I look back many years and wish i would have recognized the symptoms sooner. Now I am dying to get into my Dr. but it's taking forever. I got the results back on Nov. 11th and he can't see me until Dec. 15th. I sure hope he is willing to go for injections. I can't wait to see how much better I will feel. Let us know how your progress goes.

Yeah when I first got my tests and found out at that time years ago when they first came out they try and push the gels so hard because the pharmaceutical companies make a shit ton of money from them, back then the gel I was on for a months worth was between 800-1400.00 and cash price for a prescribed test cyp 10ml/200mg bottle was 85.00 wtf? Anyway the gels cause body hair growth and you can't get near women or kids cause you'll virilize females and ruin young boys from having kids and cause early puberty as well as keep their testicles from dropping and high estrogen levels just to name a few!!!
Those doctors who will prescribe it surprisingly wont protect your estrogen levels, they don't know shit about trt, I can say there are a small number of doctors who will do the prper things and treat your trt and follow your treatment like they should be. My friends brother is a dr and said that in school they didn't get more than 48-72 class hours max depending on the school on trt!

I will promise you that I and these brothers on here know way more about everything from beginning to end and you'll spend a lot less money using one of our trusted sources as they go thru a very strict/stringent process to become a source and have to keep it up!
I knew quite a bit but have and will never know enough, here has been the best informational resource anywhere I'm sure alot of these bros like muskate, gearhead, and stevesmi are the smartest I've met yet!
I was following you along bro till you mentioned those fags from Evo WTF muskate is a skinny queer and stevie ,gearhead and wolf pack alpha are all the same person bro scammers

Top Bottom