napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this stuff

Gainsthroughtheroof69

Hello everyone, I've been hitting the gym for just about over 1 year now and decided I want to try out SARMS. I'm currently 17, 5"9 and around 72kg or 160lbs and my goal right now is to gain a good amount of muscle and strength fast. In the year of training I've learnt a little bit about dieting, counting macros, caloric surplus for bulking, eating healthy foods etc.. (gimme advice if I needa know more), I'm also on a beginners program called fierce 5 (can be found on bodybuilding forums).

Anyways, I'm planning to take Liagandrol 4033 and need advice on how much I should take per day. I did a little bit of research and also found out about AI's and PCT's. I'm planning to keep an AI specifically Aromasin EOD in case of unwanted side effects with high estrogen levels, and for my PCT i'm planning to take clomid. I'm very unsure about the dosages I should be taking for each of them and when I should be taking them, for example if I experience side effects such as high estrogen should I be taking the AI at the same time as the SARMS?, I'm also unsure if the PCT Clomid is suitable. Need some clarification for everything pre much pls and thx :)

Edit: Is 10mg Liagandrol per day suitable?, also not gonna take the AI unless I get side effects but 12.5mg of EOD and for Clomid still unsure..

Last edited:
Food (and supplements) only until you are 20 years old. Then AAS after 25. This is the standard protocol and advice we give here. No one will advise you different.

There is no way anyone is going to advise any type of PED to you at 17 bud. You are way too young to use anything, except food and training. You are in the prime years of your life for natural growth that will surpass anything you can do later in life WITH PED use. Take advantage of it and don't mess with your endocrine system

OP; Sounds like you have a good open mind....think about what you've accomplished in your 1st year, now think about where that can take you in 2-3 years.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom