napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS, looking for shred/recomp advice

soundscapes000

Hi, I'm 31, 5'4, 22% body fat, and 153 lbs. I'm trying to do a massive recomp within 4 months. I'm just getting back in shape. A majority of my body fat percentage is around my waist. I've been crunching numbers and digging in to find out what I need to do. I've already totally (albeit difficultly) readjusted my entire nutrition. I'm looking to kick this off right and have been researching SARMS.

Comparing the different stacks, I see triple, shred, recomp, ultra, superman, etc and trying to find the quickest route to shed off these pounds ASAP and start building lean muscle mass. I'm also wondering what type of training best supplements a stack and how much cardio should be done during this period. I'm guessing something like this isn't that valuable for something like P90x and specifically useful when you are working on a weight training program.

I keep reading that I need to keep my calorie count up when anabolic effects are at play. I've been supplementing with CLAs, using Gold Standard whey, Hydroxycut, Arginine boosters, amino boosters, and already prescribed dextroamphetamine (which tends to make me hungry unless dosage is high enough).

Any advice towards which stack would result in the best benefits for these means would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm 31, 5'4, 22% body fat, and 153 lbs. I'm trying to do a massive recomp within 4 months. I'm just getting back in shape. A majority of my body fat percentage is around my waist. I've been crunching numbers and digging in to find out what I need to do. I've already totally (albeit difficultly) readjusted my entire nutrition. I'm looking to kick this off right and have been researching SARMS.

Comparing the different stacks, I see triple, shred, recomp, ultra, superman, etc and trying to find the quickest route to shed off these pounds ASAP and start building lean muscle mass. I'm also wondering what type of training best supplements a stack and how much cardio should be done during this period. I'm guessing something like this isn't that valuable for something like P90x and specifically useful when you are working on a weight training program.

I keep reading that I need to keep my calorie count up when anabolic effects are at play. I've been supplementing with CLAs, using Gold Standard whey, Hydroxycut, Arginine boosters, amino boosters, and already prescribed dextroamphetamine (which tends to make me hungry unless dosage is high enough).

Any advice towards which stack would result in the best benefits for these means would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm happy to see you wanting to Change your life around for the better brother, and it looks like you are pretty new to everything around this lifestyle. First and foremost you need to have the right diet in order. I highly suggest you check out my diet and nutrition thread for advice on constructing a proper nutrition plan for your goals. That alone right there is what is going to be 80% of it

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Now, as for training, I suggest going with a good resistance weight training plan coupled with cardio to get the best results out of it. P90X is going to sell yourself way short on what you can get out of it

As for the right stack to run, here is my best recommendation for you. You can get this stack from www.sarmsx.com and I think it's perfect for your goals on what you are trying to accomplish. It will be excellent for fat loss, as well as muscle gain and strength.

Here is the protocol

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the advice. I read that thread earlier, it was very informative. I think I should be good in this area. I've been a vegetarian for about 10 years and live on a high carb diet. I've been cutting back now and substituting to get a lot more of my calories from protein. I've been keeping count and reading articles from Bodybuilding.com, etc. Question about mini pct/GW/Clomid. These are to reverse effects of supression from sarm cycles? I've watched quite a few of the youtube videos and still getting caught up. I'm guessing I would need a prescription to get clomid and not everything I would need for the stack I can get from sarmsx.com? Any suggestions on a non-prescription alternative to clomid for a beginner? My wife is actually on an IVF cycle and had clomid last time. This time we ended up with a bunch of this "gonal f" pen. We actually have a bunch of it left over, not sure if this is similar to clomid or not but it sure was expensive.

I do see SERMs on the sarmsx.com. Would LiquidClo qualify for use as a mini-PCT? I'm guessing GW at the bottom means that I use GW-510516 for PCT also. Based on the videos, I should also have a AI on-hand just in case? Researching the PDE5 inhibitors..

I'm happy to see you wanting to Change your life around for the better brother, and it looks like you are pretty new to everything around this lifestyle. First and foremost you need to have the right diet in order. I highly suggest you check out my diet and nutrition thread for advice on constructing a proper nutrition plan for your goals. That alone right there is what is going to be 80% of it

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Now, as for training, I suggest going with a good resistance weight training plan coupled with cardio to get the best results out of it. P90X is going to sell yourself way short on what you can get out of it

As for the right stack to run, here is my best recommendation for you. You can get this stack from www.sarmsx.com and I think it's perfect for your goals on what you are trying to accomplish. It will be excellent for fat loss, as well as muscle gain and strength.

Here is the protocol

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Would LGD be a better instead of osta if he were looking to put on more lean muscle while shedding fat?

I do see SERMs on the sarmsx.com. Would LiquidClo qualify for use as a mini-PCT? I'm guessing GW at the bottom means that I use GW-510516 for PCT also. Based on the videos, I should also have a AI on-hand just in case? Researching the PDE5 inhibitors..

That's a perfect place to get liquid ancillaries. Everything they have on their site is legit. As far as a AI to get, I would go with Aromasin.

Thanks for the advice. I read that thread earlier, it was very informative. I think I should be good in this area. I've been a vegetarian for about 10 years and live on a high carb diet. I've been cutting back now and substituting to get a lot more of my calories from protein. I've been keeping count and reading articles from Bodybuilding.com, etc. Question about mini pct/GW/Clomid. These are to reverse effects of supression from sarm cycles? I've watched quite a few of the youtube videos and still getting caught up. I'm guessing I would need a prescription to get clomid and not everything I would need for the stack I can get from sarmsx.com? Any suggestions on a non-prescription alternative to clomid for a beginner? My wife is actually on an IVF cycle and had clomid last time. This time we ended up with a bunch of this "gonal f" pen. We actually have a bunch of it left over, not sure if this is similar to clomid or not but it sure was expensive.
Bro there is no concern about having to acquire a prescription for clomid. You can get liquid clomid right there on the same site as your sarms in the highest quality at www.sarmsx.com

It's basically a one stop shop for your needs

Yes that's correct. Liquid clomid is what you want on theur site, and you would continue gw into pct.

It's always a good idea to have some aromasin on hand just in case, which sarmsx also has

Would LGD be a better instead of osta if he were looking to put on more lean muscle while shedding fat?
Yes, that could be a suitable replacement if more lean mass is desired, though I think MK2866 is better for fat loss than lgd

the beauty of sarms is they are extremely versatile... obviously some are more aimed towards cutting or bulking etc. however they can all be used in any facet... in terms of known sarms for size, the best three are going to be lgd, rad and mk677... you can still shred on them but they are also going to add the most size... mk2866 reminds me of tbol where you are going to get nice size but its extremely clean etc... its more of a recomp, where gw, sr and s4 are more towards cutting although s4 can add A LOT of strength and nice lean muscle, like a winstrol type...

Thanks!

hey bro... rick gave you a great layout... that stack is perfect for what your looking to do... your going to need to hit your cardio hard moving forward... i would go no less than 4 days a week... P90x is a joke my man... thats not anything you want here... you need to be in the gym, busting ass etc... get rid of the gold standard whey... its extremely low quality and not doing you anything, nor iis hydroxycut etc... i have a feeling your wasting quite a bit of money... if your after a good mainstream protein, cellucor probably has the best one but i would recommend going to www.truenutrition.com and customizing your own blend to get the best quality and the most conducive to what your needing moving forward...

now, in terms of your sarms... i would stick with the stack that rick recommended for you... you can get the mini pct in a stack as well... so you can buy the two stacks together... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=DESC

that cycle will be perfect for you to start with...

yep cardio cardio cardio cardio. atleast work up to 45-60 minutes a day 4-5 days a week and with the stack Rick laid out for you fat will start dripping off of you as long as you are not packing in the calories with shit all day.

Top Bottom